• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Divisional Round Playoff Games

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the Bills stadium built on an ancient Indian burial ground?

They seem cursed.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nantz: What are your thoughts on the game tonight Tony?

Romo: Quarterback using his legs! We've talked about it all season. Quarterback. Legs. Using them. It's all there. Josh Allen using his legs. Patrick Mahomes using his legs. Here a leg, there a leg... but quarterbacks using them! I can't really say enough about it.
Sounds like the sport has been ruined by a bunch of madden 2004 nerds.

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They seem cursed.
Nah Bills fans need to get over it. They're only 30 years removed from their last super bowl appearance.

The Chiefs spent 50 years trying to get back to the super bowl and I was born in 1974.

Soooo... tough titties.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah Bills fans need to get over it. They're only 30 years removed from their last super bowl appearance.

The Chiefs spent 50 years trying to get back to the super bowl and I was born in 1974.

Soooo... tough titties.
Missed FG....LOL.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They seem cursed.
All I'll say is bye bye to one dumb narrative. Patrick Mahomes being able to win a playoff game on the road. So what'll the storyline be in Baltimore this Sunday...?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'll say is bye bye to one dumb narrative. Patrick Mahomes being able to win a playoff game on the road. So what'll the storyline be in Baltimore this Sunday...?
That should be a great game but prolly their toughest game of the season as well.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Soooo... tough titties.
Lol you were born the same year I graduated high school, so I actually LIVED that half century of drought for the Chiefs...

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I never bought that narrative anyway. You never bet against championship caliber pedigree. Mahomes is just too good and always gets better when the play-offs come around. And the Bills just blew their best chance to slay the dragon. I have some thoughts on the Bills but I'll save them for the off-season.
As for Baltimore, obviously the Ravens present a huge challenge and are a slight favorite. The Ravens defense is a lot better than the Bills and the team looks good in all 3 phases. I do think they would have much rather had Allen and the Bills coming to town instead of Mahomes and Reid and this defense. Willy Gay being out would be tough though. Hopefully he's okay to go. They will need him vs. Lamar. At any rate, next week should be a doozy. Looking forward to it. I don't bet anyway but even if I did, I honestly don't think I could make the call on this one. This is a great match-up.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I never bought that narrative anyway. You never bet against championship caliber pedigree. Mahomes is just too good and always gets better when the play-offs come around. And the Bills just blew their best chance to slay the dragon. I have some thoughts on the Bills but I'll save them for the off-season.
As for Baltimore, obviously the Ravens present a huge challenge and are a slight favorite. The Ravens defense is a lot better than the Bills and the team looks good in all 3 phases. I do think they would have much rather had Allen and the Bills coming to town instead of Mahomes and Reid and this defense. Willy Gay being out would be tough though. Hopefully he's okay to go. They will need him vs. Lamar. At any rate, next week should be a doozy. Looking forward to it. I don't bet anyway but even if I did, I honestly don't think I could make the call on this one. This is a great match-up.

If Mahomes makes it to another SB, especially with this team, it may be one of the most impressive fetes we've seen in many years. I was blown away by Brady taking TB to the SB (and winning it), especially when you saw what they looked like mid-season that year, but I think if the KC team makes it, it is nearly as impressive.

This will definitely be a definitive game on Jackson's career. His large contract will start to affect them in the next few years. This needs to be his year to get them to a SB.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Travis-Kelce-012124-bf94d936997840f8ae6955587fcc34f8.jpg

Kelce scored 3 times last night....

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 most hated words in bills history,wide right.congrats to the chiefs and lions.