• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Divisional Bucket NFL Draft : CHAT

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good trade for both teams IMO. He got maybe the best DT ever, after adding Willie Brown to Rod Woodson and Aeneas Williams, he's still loaded at corner, and he took Grimm to replace Wiz. I addressed a couple of needs as well, and my DL could withstand the loss of Page. Win-Win IMO

I disagree that it was a even trade. Yes it wasn't lopsided but I feel you (UK) got the better of the deal. To trade away Sanders when you are playing me who has Jerry Rice, Calvin Johnson, Tim Brown and Shannon Sharpe doesn't make sense for me. Willie Brown is a good corner but is no Neon Deion. Alan Page is a great player and gets a lot of love from the voters. Once again it wasn't a horrible trade for WLK but one I don't think helped him as much as it helped you UK. Just my lonely opinion.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK trades pick #182 and a Bucket 8 to WLK for pick #176 and a bucket 7

Now that trade is fair. (im serious) I like that UK traded me and got a good trade pick by 10 spots and took on 2 bucket 7's. Now he traded away a bucket 7 and only gave up 6 spots. Nice wheeling and dealing UK, I like your style. :clap:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder why the TCU/Oklahoma game is locked?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree that it was a even trade. Yes it wasn't lopsided but I feel you (UK) got the better of the deal. To trade away Sanders when you are playing me who has Jerry Rice, Calvin Johnson, Tim Brown and Shannon Sharpe doesn't make sense for me. Willie Brown is a good corner but is no Neon Deion. Alan Page is a great player and gets a lot of love from the voters. Once again it wasn't a horrible trade for WLK but one I don't think helped him as much as it helped you UK. Just my lonely opinion.
I disagree. He could double Rice with Williams and a safety, put Woodson on Megatron and WBrown on TBrown. There won't be as many 7 step drops for deep balls for Moon now that he has Page

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Willie Brown is top 5 all time... I needed a DT and ended up getting the best ever... Now I have more pressure... My Dline goes from middle of the pack to top 3, and I still have arguably the best CB trio and perhaps the best LBers... My defense has no holes at this point IMO...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Willie Brown is top 5 all time... I needed a DT and ended up getting the best ever... Now I have more pressure... My Dline goes from middle of the pack to top 3, and I still have arguably the best CB trio and perhaps the best LBers... My defense has no holes at this point IMO...
I thought a great move was taking Grimm right after trading Wiz. I don't know who got the better of the trade, but I do believe we both improved our teams

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your defense doesn't have a kicker, so yes there is a hole.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought a great move was taking Grimm right after trading Wiz. I don't know who got the better of the trade, but I do believe we both improved our teams

Hey you are both happy with the trade and that's all that matters. I just feel UK got the better of the trade. Cant express my useless opinions?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey you are both happy with the trade and that's all that matters. I just feel UK got the better of the trade. Cant express my useless opinions?
Not at all, just debating the point, not mad Bro lol

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it's a fair opinion... I'll add that last draft when I thought I was stacked I heard about how Mebert won because of his Dline I wanted to make sure I had quality there... Every time felt it was time to grab a DT somebody else grabbed my target... My only trading chips were one of my CBs or TEs...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's a fair opinion... I'll add that last draft when I thought I was stacked I heard about how Mebert won because of his Dline I wanted to make sure I had quality there... Every time felt it was time to grab a DT somebody else grabbed my target... My only trading chips were one of my CBs or TEs...

I heard UK won because last time because he had amazing receivers and that's why I copied that model. We will see what the voters do this time. Good luck WLK it will be amazing matchup between you and I.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter who got the better end of the trade. If each is happy then that's good. In terms of value UK did get the better end of the deal and he helped himself out in his 1st round matchup no question.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard UK won because last time because he had amazing receivers and that's why I copied that model. We will see what the voters do this time. Good luck WLK it will be amazing matchup between you and I.

Agreed... :suds:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter who got the better end of the trade. If each is happy then that's good. In terms of value UK did get the better end of the deal and he helped himself out in his 1st round matchup no question.

I think its funny that the two people not involved in the trade talking about the trade are facing the guys involved in the trade. (did I lose anyone with that mumble jumble)

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm guessing hockeys phone and computer died again. Fucking dial up :L

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Hockey is just busy I did text Mebert maybe rip him a little now...