• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Division Bucket NFL Draft Semi-Final 1 : Nos vs WLK

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOLZZZZ, if you cant see it me showing it to you wont help.

I tend not to use HOFer when presenting my team as most of our players are going to be hall of famers, my defensive line is the best in the draft. It will get pressure the end.

Your receivers compared to mine is like comparing Ripple to Dom Perignon.

Nice cherry picking of stats using comp %, think it might have anything to do with the changes in the game the last 15 years?

Beast mode is good compared to todays players but lets not be silly enough to think hes top 10 all time. Other teams in this draft have 2 backs better than Lynch. You yourself have a better back on the bench. You aren't running inside against Lilly and Olsen, which will make you easier to defend.

If my team was good enough to beat UK's its easily good enough to beat yours. i'm a bit miffed here how it came down to you deciding your game vs Ritz and now your blowing me out. Crazy if you axe me.

I love how everyone is voting just because of the two tight end thing, HELLO I still have way better receivers!

The simple truth here is you'll have to pass to beat me and it wont work against my secondary where as my receivers will simply be too good to stop, you might get a stop here and there but they are just to much and again you don't have an answer for Faulk I like your LB's but they aint staying with Faulk because you unlike me will have to blitz to get pressure.

Why would I need to blitz to get pressure... Willie is the weakest RT in the draft if I'm not mistaken clearly the weakest here... In fact you're only HOFer is Shields which is probably why you don't discuss them... I also have safties and HOF corners as well... There's no way to say Lynch is a liability and acknowledge the holes you have... You have no way of covering both my TEs... But again this is less about your offense and more about mine... There is no way for you to stop mine the different ways I can set up... Simply put your WRs are the only place you're better...

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with everyone else on Lynch. That's probably what sways me to Nos

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slight advantage at DL as well... Better RB too oops

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we are still waiting for a couple votes let me also talk about pressure on the QB.

Jackie Slater struggled with big strong DE's, Strahan pretty big and strong and you got nobody to help Slater.

On the other side of the ball you have Willie Anderson going against Youngblood which is the only place you would get pressure, that's where Casper comes in which side you think he plays on? Yep you guessed it, no more pressure on that side.

Probably why I wont talk about them.

Boselli was every bit as dominating as Thomas and probably more so IMO.
Faneca is better than Grimm every day of the week and twice on Sunday
Mawae great Center as was Dawson this would probably be a split vote to most I myself give Dawson a slight edge.
Shields > DeLamielleure, Joe was good but Shields was better
I guess most would say Slater is better than Willie even though Slater was never even once an All Pro, Willie was 3 or 4 times.

What else ya wanna talk about.

Last edited:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys, I was in class. Give me a few to break this one down

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to talk about Nos almost at 24,000 posts and me at $60,000vCash and that's without any winnings from the Mock Drafts.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to talk about Nos almost at 24,000 posts and me at $60,000vCash and that's without any winnings from the Mock Drafts.

Who cares about my post count, 60,000 Hoop $$$ is pretty damn impressive I will say...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too hope you had fun, did you get to kick anybody in the face?

He was hoping to kick the guy he lost to in the play in game but instead knocked his laptop over.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HaHa, nah, we were cutting weight for my Sons fight next Friday in Shreveport. Hard to watch him go through that

Have him eat a casserole and mashed potatoes, I heard that will help make him throw up and lose weight. :noidea:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HaHa, nah, we were cutting weight for my Sons fight next Friday in Shreveport. Hard to watch him go through that

Oh yeah that's already this coming Friday, damn time flies. I'm hopin the best for him!

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares about my post count, 60,000 Hoop $$$ is pretty damn impressive I will say...

Thanks, I seriously don't know how I got that much without Mock Draft money. I liked Bussport post listed the top 20 richest members and our league of drafters represented a good portion of that 20,

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah that's already this coming Friday, damn time flies. I'm hopin the best for him!

Are you trying to kiss butt for a vote. LOL Seriously UK we all wish him the best :suds:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you trying to kiss butt for a vote. LOL Seriously UK we all wish him the best :suds:

Actually no, we talked about this like a month ago or more I believe...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, I hate deciding it, but that's the deal. I thought these we're top 3 going into the playoffs, and I agree withEWLK and Nos on alot of their strategy. I do think WLK could shorten the game and keep the ball away from Nos to a degree. I also feel his corners and LB's match up with Nos in the run game. However, I feel the inner triangle of Lilly, Olsen and Butkus would be impossible for beastmode to run against. Keeping 2 TE, which is WLK's biggest strength, on the field also keeps Butkus in. Without a consistent inside run game, I think WLK would eventually fall behind and have to throw the ball more, and he doesn't really have that explosive receiving threat out of the backfield that Nos does. Great game, great teams

Nos 27
WLK 24

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually no, we talked about this like a month ago or more I believe...

I'm busting your balls man.

PS the reason WLK has $0 is because he used it all on his previous matchup. Nos suddenly has $500 less hmmm.
J/K

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Nos on a great team :suds: