• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dirt says 'Patriots upgrade at QB'; Sox continue to roll - SALTY!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
said it earlier

bills good friends with urban meyer and was always a huge tebow fan

could be a helping hand to get him into another camp this summer

who knows?

It's about the Jets

It's about his ego

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Rock, I am not saying at all i think the circus will cause new england to not win the division, you will have it won by thanksgiving.......i am saying as long as tebow is in the NFL, his rabid fan base will want stories.......and they are too big for the media to not feed

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And before DumbDown shows up and conducts a Beer Hall Putsch...

Our morning meeting today was focused on the company wide memo going out next month, informing our more than 1000 part time employees that they will no longer be allowed to work more than 25 hours per week.

The reason? The company has decided that it will not pay the benefits now required to be paid by employers with 50 or more employees to all who exceed 30 hours per week.

This mandate comes from the federal government via the Affordable Health Care Act.

Many of our part time employees are going to lose thousands of dollars per year in wages due to this mandate, and frankly, I don't give a shit. Most of the people affected by this voted for the asshole behind this terrible piece of legislation. You reap what you sow.

That's all I'm going to say about it.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

944126_657240187624304_1572466020_n.jpg

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I don’t think anything surprises me anymore in the NFL,” Brady said of losing his favorite wide receiver on WEEI’s “Dennis & Callahan Show.” “I’ve been around long enough to see things happen at different times with the greatest players of all, whether that’s Wes or Randy Moss being traded by the Raiders or Brett Favre and playing for the Jets and Vikings.
“That’s what happens. This is a, like I said, it’s a very tough, competitive business, and nobody appreciated Wes more than I did and what he was able to accomplish for our team. He’s moved on. He’s in a good situation with another great team and a great quarterback. We always kind of kept in touch. We always will. He’s one of my best friends.”

“Of course, I have feelings, but those feelings are very personal to me. I used to get caught up in anger and disappointment, but I don’t make the decisions. These things aren’t up to me,” he said. “At some point you’ve got to realize the things that are out of your control, you’ve just got to let go, focus on my job and what I need to do. The game moves on, the team moves on, there’s only so long you can dwell on the past, and at some point you’ve got to move forward.”

LMAO

you JUST proved my point

thanks

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots signing quarterback Tim Tebow off the scrap heap isn't the answer to New England’s offensive woes. If anything, it shows an unexpected sign of desperation for a New England offense searching for answers.

Whoever wrote this sentence, is about the biggest fucking retard in sports journalism...

HE'S A BACKUP FUCKING QB!!!!

My fucking god...I don't think I an handle 10 months of Pats homers saying "if anyone can get something from him..." or "he's a leader!!"

He

sucks...

Insert horrible "but he won a playoff game!!!" Excuse below...

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever wrote this sentence, is about the biggest fucking retard in sports journalism...

My fucking god...I don't think I an handle 10 months of Pats homers saying "if anyone can get something from him..." or "he's a leader!!"

He

sucks...

i posted that to placate dirt

he HAD to see some bad press on this move or his head would explode

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He

sucks...

:yahoo::lol::laugh3::lol::yahoo:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He

sucks...

heard a story on 98.5 on my way in, about how the broncos coaching staff had to REPEAT play calls to tebow 2-3 times sometimes so he could remember what play to run

no joke

hes that stupid

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And before DumbDown shows up and conducts a Beer Hall Putsch...

Our morning meeting today was focused on the company wide memo going out next month, informing our more than 1000 part time employees that they will no longer be allowed to work more than 25 hours per week.

The reason? The company has decided that it will not pay the benefits now required to be paid by employers with 50 or more employees to all who exceed 30 hours per week.

This mandate comes from the federal government via the Affordable Health Care Act.

Many of our part time employees are going to lose thousands of dollars per year in wages due to this mandate, and frankly, I don't give a shit. Most of the people affected by this voted for the asshole behind this terrible piece of legislation. You reap what you sow.

That's all I'm going to say about it.

agreed, cept your last line

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which was................?

i thought your point was that the media didnt talk to brady or the pats?

no, my point was they tow the company line...i.e you will never ever hear a guy bitch or complain here

ever

"its football, its business"

not a bad word to the orgnaization, or the move itself

its what the pats do

thanks again

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, my point was they tow the company line...i.e you will never ever hear a guy bitch or complain here

ever

"its football, its business"

not a bad word to the orgnaization, or the move itself

its what the pats do

thanks again

ever, rock?

ummmmmmm, no

there have been more than a few players bitching over the years, welker did it a couple times

Dillon

that Raven they signed for one year, defensive guy, cant remember his name

moss

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
down, i am not big on this at all.

not a bit

if they brought him in for any other position other than QB id be fine with it

but at QB? useless

i say they cut him eventually

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
much adu about nothing. He's a 3rd string/project, maybe gets some PT on specials and/or a handful of gimmick plays. If any team can make him look like an NFL QB it's the Pats (see: Cassel, Matt) I hate McDoosh but 1 thing he's good at is making QBs look good. I could see them getting a high draft pick for Tebow in a couple years lol

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB likes the player.

He is not gonna play QB for the Pats in any scenario. He is doing Tebow a favor since no team wants him. Rock is 100% right that the media circus that is Tebow will not happen in Foxboro. Bill will squash that like he does the Jets every year.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ever, rock?

ummmmmmm, no

there have been more than a few players bitching over the years, welker did it a couple times

Dillon

that Raven they signed for one year, defensive guy, cant remember his name

moss

not one of those guys openly bitched

not one

welker did a tongue in cheek thing, moss was quiet, dillon...when did he ever speak?

do you mean tongue in cheek, under the breath bitching, or openly saying "this sucks" or sonmething of the like?

cuz thats never happened, and you know it

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB likes the player.

He is not gonna play QB for the Pats in any scenario. He is doing Tebow a favor since no team wants him. Rock is 100% right that the media circus that is Tebow will not happen in Foxboro. Bill will squash that like he does the Jets every year.

see, im smart

go bruins!!!!!!