• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dirt says 'Patriots upgrade at QB'; Sox continue to roll - SALTY!

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theyre bringing him in as a 3rd string QB

literally, as a QB

why? i have no idea. it wont be for short yardage situations and garbage like that. interesting stat? on 3rd and 4th and short, brady hasnt been stopped...in 8 years.

there will be no media circus here, none. i like the move strictly as a football move.

There are QB's that can play a back up role as good, if not vastly better than Tebow has proven he can. I agree that the freak show will be curbed somewhat, but why even invite it in? What's the upside to offset the risk? I don't see any.

Perplexed...

Fuck Tebow..

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"There is no media around Brady"

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"ESPN doesnt cover the Patriots very much."

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 in a row > your shitty team

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pedey saved the game 3 times with his glove

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why not?

the patriots are the one organization that can completely shut down the "circus"

ask wes welker...his take on the pats tight lipped ways. nice read yesterday.

because it's not football fans or football players or people who have anything to do with football that promote the circus..........it's the fucking rednecks who have nothing better to do with their lives than follow one mans every footstep, and that is all they care about.......and all they want to know is how tebow did in practice, and if its a blow out will tebow get a chance, and if brady goes down will it be a competition between him and mallet, and how many snaps will he get in the preseason, and is BB thinking of using a wildcat, and will tebow be in punt protection, will tebow use the read option on new englands defense in practice, etc. etc. etc.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are QB's that can play a back up role as good, if not vastly better than Tebow has proven he can. I agree that the freak show will be curbed somewhat, but why even invite it in? What's the upside to offset the risk? I don't see any.

Perplexed...

Fuck Tebow..

said it earlier

bills good friends with urban meyer and was always a huge tebow fan

could be a helping hand to get him into another camp this summer

who knows?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots fans affectionately calling him "Timmy" now

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Perplexed...

Fuck Tebow..

maybe they use his as a tight end?

hall of famer to be ryan mallet can't be happy right now

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAH, Worrld thinks Mallet will be a HOFr"

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because it's not football fans or football players or people who have anything to do with football that promote the circus..........it's the fucking rednecks who have nothing better to do with their lives than follow one mans every footstep, and that is all they care about.......and all they want to know is how tebow did in practice, and if its a blow out will tebow get a chance, and if brady goes down will it be a competition between him and mallet, and how many snaps will he get in the preseason, and is BB thinking of using a wildcat, and will tebow be in punt protection, will tebow use the read option on new englands defense in practice, etc. etc. etc.

did you know the pats arent wearing jersey numbers for camp?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what did brady say to the media about losing his best friend to the broncos?

theres your answer

“I don’t think anything surprises me anymore in the NFL,” Brady said of losing his favorite wide receiver on WEEI’s “Dennis & Callahan Show.” “I’ve been around long enough to see things happen at different times with the greatest players of all, whether that’s Wes or Randy Moss being traded by the Raiders or Brett Favre and playing for the Jets and Vikings.
“That’s what happens. This is a, like I said, it’s a very tough, competitive business, and nobody appreciated Wes more than I did and what he was able to accomplish for our team. He’s moved on. He’s in a good situation with another great team and a great quarterback. We always kind of kept in touch. We always will. He’s one of my best friends.”

“Of course, I have feelings, but those feelings are very personal to me. I used to get caught up in anger and disappointment, but I don’t make the decisions. These things aren’t up to me,” he said. “At some point you’ve got to realize the things that are out of your control, you’ve just got to let go, focus on my job and what I need to do. The game moves on, the team moves on, there’s only so long you can dwell on the past, and at some point you’ve got to move forward.”

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why not?

the patriots are the one organization that can completely shut down the "circus"

Lol
Tell us about the media circus always surrounding the NY giants

The one team my ass

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you know the pats arent wearing jersey numbers for camp?

tebow doesn't wear a jersey in camp
Tebow-rain-Jets-Camp.jpg

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why not?

Rock...those guys proved they have that little thing called "talent"...Tebow's proven he's a "great guy"...little more...

Fuckin A....been in the office 10 minutes, and I've had 3 different fucking tebow conversations...

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Brady doesnt talk to the media"

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2