• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Diddy" Arrested for fight with UCLA coach

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually Diddy seems like a real piece of work, Suge Knight is more known as being a thug, but one time suge and Puff got into a fight at a party, Suge's best friend ended up dead. Puff plays this soft image, but it seems he's a real crazy a##. As for snoop, he seems like a crappy dad, and his son picked UCLA to rub his nose in it.

What makes Snoop a crappy dad?

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes Snoop a crappy dad?

I watched that show on ESPN, you could tell snoop had no relationship with his son. Crappy might be a bad way to say it, maybe just an absent father. Snoop would tell his son he hopes he picks USC, and you could tell right away his son had no desire to listen to his dad. If anything snoop hurt USC's chances.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All kidding aside. It's football for crying out loud. Anyone who has ever even tried out for a football team has been yelled at by his coach.

If a parent can't handle their kid being yelled at by his coach, they shouldn't be at practice.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched that show on ESPN, you could tell snoop had no relationship with his son. Crappy might be a bad way to say it, maybe just an absent father. Snoop would tell his son he hopes he picks USC, and you could tell right away his son had no desire to listen to his dad. If anything snoop hurt USC's chances.

I watched it and that's not quite the impression I got. I thought the whole family seemed pretty tight for the most part. It came across to me more like there was a time when he wasn't around as much (mainly when he was doing a lot more touring, etc.) and was trying to make up for lost time.

He did make it known that he would prefer that his son went to USC, but also said that it's his choice where he feels most comfortable. His son just seemed more like a kid who wanted to make his own name. Because of Snoop being so tied to USC, he'd still be "Snoops kid" there.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All kidding aside. It's football for crying out loud. Anyone who has ever even tried out for a football team has been yelled at by his coach.

If a parent can't handle their kid being yelled at by his coach, they shouldn't be at practice.
:agree: 100%

but ...

this is 2015 and the 'Cupcake Society' of helo parenting. :L

Tisn't like when we was growing up and told to SIUB.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like Trojanfan, I don't see how you came up with that, but Snoop have always been in his kids lives. He been with their mom since high school and they always lived together as a whole family.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
read a report of charges coming:

Three counts of assault with a deadly weapon (kettlebell), one of making terrorist threat, one of battery.

Daam, that video must be a doozy.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coach that was involved in this is the same coach that while with the Jets was trying to trip a player that was running along the sideline.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coach that was involved in this is the same coach that while with the Jets was trying to trip a player that was running along the sideline.

Yea Mora bringing in more dumb fucks like that ass hat who was suspended for recruiting violations

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo, Diddy. All I'm gonna say is.....

Kiffin

And...

Go!

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually Diddy seems like a real piece of work, Suge Knight is more known as being a thug, but one time suge and Puff got into a fight at a party, Suge's best friend ended up dead. Puff plays this soft image, but it seems he's a real crazy a##. As for snoop, he seems like a crappy dad, and his son picked UCLA to rub his nose in it.

USC's so loaded that they didn't even offer him a scholarship and he's a four star. That was obviously a big part in him deciding not to go there. He would have had to walk on so why go somewhere where you're not wanted even if money is a non-issue for your family. He could make an early splash at UCLA too. Outside of Payton who's above average at best, their current receiving corps. suck. It won't last forever but Mora has also owned USC since he's been there even though they have had to suffer through sanctions. There were obviously a lot of factors at play.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

one of the things that's changed in football today, imo. When I played, it was common for a coach to literally kick you in the ass for loafing/mental errors, etc. I cant tell you how many times one of my coaches slapped me upside my helmet so hard my ears rang for several minutes.

They also had a habit of calling you derogatory names if you f#@!ed up.

Nowadays, players get butt hurt over such things.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny story. Apparently Diddy's son was recruited by Rick Neuheisel. They showed up at UCLA for Justin's visit and their tour guide was Rick Neuheisel. About a half hour into the tour, Diddy asks Neuheisel, "So what is it that you do here at UCLA?"

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to much trouble for a 5'7" 170 lb 2* DB.
As for Snoop. Love the passion for football , love that he founded a league in the hood and that he's helped many kids along the way. I saw the video /documentary of his son in High school and how he and his mom go to the games and how much he interacts with his son. His son has some talent. Not sure if it's 4* worthy just l;ike the 2* Diddys kid is probably being generous. But Snoops human and has his demons or faults. I was working on a site in Hollywood about two years ago and Snoop rolled up in his Snoop DeVille and it was him and four women dressed like .. well you can just imagine. There was a pot dispensary on the second floor of the building and he came out about 30 min later with a few bags. I know it's not a big surprise that he smokes pot but I wouldn't put much into that marriage even though they've been together for years. He's obviously got his arraignment with her and I'm sure his kids aren't stupid enough to not know he's not a great family man. The documentary did make it sound like it's a good family. Don't believe everything you see.