• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did you guys hear this?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so should we call dean , dean snyder ? :D

Its sort of looking that way.

Side note... a while back when I mentioned that Kirk just wasnt sexy enough for some of the fan base it was totally dismissed as me being crazy. I guess I should ask Antonio Pierce for his therapists phone number. :D

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its sort of looking that way.

Side note... a while back when I mentioned that Kirk just wasnt sexy enough for some of the fan base it was totally dismissed as me being crazy. I guess I should ask Antonio Pierce for his therapists phone number. :D

Whats going on? whats happening? why am I being mentioned?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant at work. what does it say?

Antonio Pierce says perhaps Redskins owner Dan Snyder doesn't find Kirk Cousins to be enough of a "big name guy" to justify offering him a long-term contract.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Antonio Pierce says perhaps Redskins owner Dan Snyder doesn't find Kirk Cousins to be enough of a "big name guy" to justify offering him a long-term contract.

Perhaps but I have my doubts. Pierce has also said a lot stupid things during his time at ESPN so I don't trust him. Read the article that I posted in another thread. Kind of points out that Cousins & his agent are really better off riding this out for a while & there is really nothing the Redskins can do short of offering him a ridiculous contract rt now - time will tell.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps but I have my doubts. Pierce has also said a lot stupid things during his time at ESPN so I don't trust him. Read the article that I posted in another thread. Kind of points out that Cousins & his agent are really better off riding this out for a while & there is really nothing the Redskins can do short of offering him a ridiculous contract rt now - time will tell.

Oh I totally agree that Cousins and his agent are playing this like a poker player holding all four aces and knowing there is a King of spades sitting on the table... as in a cant lose hand.

But I also think that if Cousins had that sexy factor that our owner so craves, we would have made him the highest paid QB last year. And there would be zero question this year if Dan was actually wanting this to happen. So what Im seeing is, we will give him a long term deal... as long as its at a discount.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I totally agree that Cousins and his agent are playing this like a poker player holding all four aces and knowing there is a King of spades sitting on the table... as in a cant lose hand.

But I also think that if Cousins had that sexy factor that our owner so craves, we would have made him the highest paid QB last year. And there would be zero question this year if Dan was actually wanting this to happen. So what Im seeing is, we will give him a long term deal... as long as its at a discount.

Could be - who knows. I think that they pay big or else cya later (as it likely should be). If this team passes & goes with Cutler, Romo, someone else's mediocre backup or even McCoy I may need to take a break from this team for a while. Let's hope that it doesn't hit that pt.