• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DID WENTZ LOSE ON PURPOSE??

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to everything that is starting to come out ( and we all knew that this front office was dysfunctional )...... but I didn't know it was THIS BAD.

I can just imagine what we don't know and never will

Do you think Carson wanted out so bad that he tanked the year on purpose?
Guarantee his "request to be traded" would be granted?.....and at the same time screw Howie and Lurie with the lack of return because his performance was so bad?

I am not saying he threw picks and fumbled the ball on purpose.....just saying he went into the games not giving a shit....not preparing or even bothering to fix his issues.
He had quit well before the season even started. Maybe some teammates were picking up on this and that is why there is a division among the team. Why they picked it up when Hurts went in and why they looked like a team that just didn't give a shit at times when Wentz was in?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF the reports are true and your already received your money and you wanted out and we treated (as reports say) as poorly as he was would you really try all that hard?

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF the reports are true and your already received your money and you wanted out and we treated (as reports say) as poorly as he was would you really try all that hard?
Not in my dna to quit......but you never know until your in that person shoes. Somebody with an ego, blaming everybody else, I could easily see that type of person doing it

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to everything that is starting to come out ( and we all knew that this front office was dysfunctional )...... but I didn't know it was THIS BAD.

I can just imagine what we don't know and never will

Do you think Carson wanted out so bad that he tanked the year on purpose?
Guarantee his "request to be traded" would be granted?.....and at the same time screw Howie and Lurie with the lack of return because his performance was so bad?

I am not saying he threw picks and fumbled the ball on purpose.....just saying he went into the games not giving a shit....not preparing or even bothering to fix his issues.
He had quit well before the season even started. Maybe some teammates were picking up on this and that is why there is a division among the team. Why they picked it up when Hurts went in and why they looked like a team that just didn't give a shit at times when Wentz was in?
Or...........

tenor.gif

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not in my dna to quit......but you never know until your in that person shoes. Somebody with an ego, blaming everybody else, I could easily see that type of person doing it

I don't personally think he did but he didn't have a great shot at performing and when he did, he certainly did not