• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did anyone see this?

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not surprised, having watched Seattle this last year Tavaris Jackson was terrible and injured to boot. I can easily see a few games last year they could have/should have won with a better qb, including the game in Seattle against the 49ers, that was close.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My reaction is... Thanks Teddy.

It is nice to have a few doubters in the media, no shortage of them on NFL Network... but its nice to have some on ESPN too.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Bruschi picks the Seahawks to win the West this year. Just wondering what people's thoughts are.

tberidiculous.jpg

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Show was terrible and it shows you how much respect the NFC West gets when those are the two "analysts" they use.

Hasselbeck was at least the most reasonable of the two and Bruschi seemed like he was on another planet. The look Hasselbeck was giving Bruschi when he was trying to say that all the additions the 49ers made could be a bad thing was priceless

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Show was terrible and it shows you how much respect the NFC West gets when those are the two "analysts" they use.

Hasselbeck was at least the most reasonable of the two and Bruschi seemed like he was on another planet. The look Hasselbeck was giving Bruschi when he was trying to say that all the additions the 49ers made could be a bad thing was priceless

Tim is probably my fav analyst on ESPN. I can't stand Bruschi the guy is a douche. I still like Merril Hoge even though he's a little absurd at times. I like all the college gameday fellows.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim is probably my fav analyst on ESPN. I can't stand Bruschi the guy is a douche. I still like Merril Hoge even though he's a little absurd at times. I like all the college gameday fellows.

Agreed. Bruschi is terrible. I know he is gonna be a little bias when it comes to the Patriots but the dude doesn't even try to hide it. And he always opens his mouth when nobody asked him.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see whythat's so ridiculous. The Seahawks are very similar to us. Strong defense, good running game, questionable QB situation. It's not likely, but it COULD happen, especially if Matt Flynn lives up to the hype.

I don't get why everyone is offended.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
It's not really ridicuhlos. I was just being colourful. Plus I'll take any chance I cabn get to drop a Balki Bartokomous catch phrase...

And I'm not offended by Brushci predicting Seattle to win the division in the least. It's just a prediction. However, he's completely useless as a commentator IMO. He's extremely annoying too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't see whythat's so ridiculous. The Seahawks are very similar to us. Strong defense, good running game, questionable QB situation. It's not likely, but it COULD happen, especially if Matt Flynn lives up to the hype.

Seahawks are my dark horse wildcard pick so I'm not offended it's just Brushci's logic with some of his commentary is questionable and I'm being nice.

Like upgrading our 29th ranked passing attack could be a bad thing because we might start bombing to Randy Moss all the time and ruin our complementary football team. Like Harbaugh is that big of an idiot he's going to dial up bombs to Randy Moss all game.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks are my dark horse wildcard pick so I'm not offended it's just Brushci's logic with some of his commentary is questionable and I'm being nice.

Like upgrading our 29th ranked passing attack could be a bad thing because we might start bombing to Randy Moss all the time and ruin our complementary football team. Like Harbaugh is that big of an idiot he's going to dial up bombs to Randy Moss all game.

I laughed my ass off when I read this post - This is PRECISELY what I thought when I heard brewski's comment about bombing to Moss on every play.

I get that they set up these types of forums up to be a sort of point/counter point scenario, but seriously brewski, that is the best argument you can come up with - what a nimrod.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still think it's his reasoning. It's like getting the right result in math but doing it the wrong way.