• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did anyone else watching the game think . .

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As watching Ginn miss catches that it was really unfortunate to lose Morgan for the season on a 4th down catch in garbage time up by 40 points? And before anyone else chimes in by saying we could have lost Morgan on any play or in practice, I would just say that's no reason to go out and increase your odds by doing that.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've gotten the impression the last few games we're more interested it making sure we are playoff ready than anything. It seems we are using games to try out different looks and plays to get a feel for what works and what does not work. I mean if you look at the past few weeks we have pretty much stopped using a lot of our running plays in favor of the passing game.

I'm not saying we're trying to lose, but I don't think we are going with gameplans focused on winning anymore. I think we are going with the we have the playoffs locked up now so lets trying to put in more of the offense and see what works.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need to focus on winning because we might have blown a chance at a bye. the past few games even the tv guys were wondering what we were doing in the redzone.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've gotten the impression the last few games we're more interested it making sure we are playoff ready than anything. It seems we are using games to try out different looks and plays to get a feel for what works and what does not work. I mean if you look at the past few weeks we have pretty much stopped using a lot of our running plays in favor of the passing game.

I'm not saying we're trying to lose, but I don't think we are going with gameplans focused on winning anymore. I think we are going with the we have the playoffs locked up now so lets trying to put in more of the offense and see what works.

if so i'm ok with it, they're not over doing it are they? yes, do try a few longer routes and do try a few more MLB/DB blitzes.

yesterday, we couldn't run well and then we fell behind. so maybe the 4th passing skewed the stats?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
we need to focus on winning because we might have blown a chance at a bye. the past few games even the tv guys were wondering what we were doing in the redzone.

yeah, the red zone is another matter from just 'passing offense', but again......do try a few wrinkles? the pass to Edwards (left 'flat') was ok, and the pass to Ginn (right back corner) was ok.

we're avoiding the middle (passes to the middle) where there's higher odds for problems. maybe they don't trust Alex down there?