• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dez Bryant says “surgery went great"

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still waiting for the first ever surgery to not go well...

Dez Bryant says “surgery went great”

Dez Bryant says “surgery went great”
Posted by Josh Alper on September 15, 2015, 6:45 AM EDT
wzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwe0mdllzda3y2ixywuwmmyxmjjjzdezn2riztczmwfh-e1442313838989.jpeAP
There were several reports on Monday that Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant would have surgery on the broken bone in his right foot on Tuesday.

Bryant provided a report of his own on Monday night and it seems that those other reports were a bit off when it came to the date of the operation. Bryant posted on Twitter that “surgery went great,” so Tuesday will actually be the first day of his recovery.

The length of that recovery will be watched closely by fans of both the Cowboys and the teams that will be on their schedule for the next couple of months. Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said after Sunday night’s game that the team expected Bryant to miss 4-6 weeks, but some of those aforementioned reports about his surgery said that Bryant had a Jones fracture in his foot.

Those tend to have a longer timeline for a return to action and NBC sports medicine analyst Mike Ryan will discuss what may be realistic for Bryant on the recovery front. Bryant also promised to keep people updated on social media and his surgery scoop shows he’s got a source close to the injured foot in question.

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be like 8 weeks. Fuck

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
should be interesting.
I always said this wasn't a wide receiver league, guess that theory will be put to the test

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I read the Jones fracture is notorious for not healing right.. The break is just in a bad spot with little blood flow and tendons that connect right at the break will tug on that bone.

I guess it begs the question. Who's in charge of keeping that bonehead off his foot?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still waiting for the first ever surgery to not go well...

Posted by Josh Alper on September 15, 2015, 6:45 AM EDT
View attachment 29482AP
There were several reports on Monday that Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant would have surgery on the broken bone in his right foot on Tuesday.

Bryant provided a report of his own on Monday night and it seems that those other reports were a bit off when it came to the date of the operation. Bryant posted on Twitter that “surgery went great,” so Tuesday will actually be the first day of his recovery.

The length of that recovery will be watched closely by fans of both the Cowboys and the teams that will be on their schedule for the next couple of months. Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said after Sunday night’s game that the team expected Bryant to miss 4-6 weeks, but some of those aforementioned reports about his surgery said that Bryant had a Jones fracture in his foot.

Those tend to have a longer timeline for a return to action and NBC sports medicine analyst Mike Ryan will discuss what may be realistic for Bryant on the recovery front. Bryant also promised to keep people updated on social media and his surgery scoop shows he’s got a source close to the injured foot in question.

Do they EVER say that the surgery went poorly? Just curious.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I read the Jones fracture is notorious for not healing right.. The break is just in a bad spot with little blood flow and tendons that connect right at the break will tug on that bone.

I guess it begs the question. Who's in charge of keeping that bonehead off his foot?
Don't call our players bonehead. That was a stupid comment. Dez plays his heart out. He deserve better then that from so called fans..

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't call our players bonehead. That was a stupid comment. Dez plays his heart out. He deserve better then that from so called fans..

Bonehead is not an insult in my circles.

That is the bonehead below walking on his bare broken foot.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bonehead is not an insult in my circles.

That is the bonehead below walking on his bare broken foot.

Well okay bone head. Sinice it is not an insult I will refer to you as bonehead.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love me some Dez and that was pretty emotional when I saw it Sumday night. When I heard he had a broken bone, I immediately thought I bet the doctors didn't like seeing him do that.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not the best thing to do , I wouldn't think anyway.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celebrating on a unprotected broken foot is bone headed.

So if that is bone headed, do you think it's OK to say what Mincey did at the end of the game was a stupid effing lard ass move. Isn't it odd that that play may have actually helped us win that game

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if that is bone headed, do you think it's OK to say what Mincey did at the end of the game was a stupid effing lard ass move. Isn't it odd that that play may have actually helped us win that game

I'm saying the Cowboys and the other 31 teams have bone heads on their rosters, I see no problem saying so and getting upset over the word is comical.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just checking- I kind of called Mincey a stupid effing lard ass after he committed that selfish penalty. I also had some serious anger issues towards Street. Mild f bombs at Beasley.