• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Devs vs Panthers Game 3 GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
and i dont want to hear shit about how the panthers are legit winning this series. because thats total bullshit because our goalie is old slow and fucking usless.

lose this series and this will be the biggest letdown in the devils palyoff history.

tonights loss was on the same level as the game 7 loss to the canes. i say same level only because that canes game was a game 7.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame the WHOLE FUCKING TEAM.... You would think they would have learned from game 1 that a 3-0 lead DOESNT FUCKING MEAN YOU WON. the minute we got up 3-0, the entire team stopped playing. The energy and the way they were flying around in the first 7 minutes of the game was unbelievable... and because of that kind of play, its 3-0. Then, they stopped playing like that the rest of the game... if you cant get bucked up for the playoffs, then this team is done. I cant believe this game.... how can you play so great and perfect for 7 minutes and then totally turn around and play like shit the rest of the game? The pens, rags, and cryers play that fast all game long... yet we cant handle the panthers? You gotta be shitting me. I blame the whole team... hell even in the 3rd when we are down by one, I saw guys standing around watching the puck go around the boards and didnt even move to go after it... the panthers never quit playing, wish our team did the same... they think 3-0 and they got it... they did it in game one... we just happen to luck out that game..... just sad.... this team is better than this... hope the coach rips them a new one.... its pathetic and should not be tolerated....

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
vort i agree with you the team is def to blame for a certain degree. but my lord you had to be there. once they nailed that 2nd goal it was just like carolina all over. it was amazing it really was.

but yes this is my only concern with pdb so far is the way he has this team and their work ethic. need someone like hitch in there

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Bring Lemaire back for game 4.
Just kidding.
Well wait..

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The Devils did not have a shot for the final 12:15 of the first period. ... "

after the third goal... now what does that tell you??? Wake up coach... this cannot happen...

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i agree vort. i dont think kovalchuk had the hustle after they lost the lead. i dont know why just really dont get it.
this team also seriously needs to work on their faceoffs

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I haven't posted here in like a year or two. So first, how's it going guys? I've missed you fine folks!

Second, that game was absurd. I didn't have to watch it to realize that (was working). So many things I could say, but just don't want to beat the dead horse. Either way, I really see this series as being eerily similar to Carolina. Team we should beat, but let them hang around enough to bite us in the end.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when Kovy scores goals like the first two, they're great shots, but when Marty lets them in they're softies?. Screened on the 3rd, but that too is a softie. The only one that played well was Hedberg....yea, sounds about right.

Spam only

Holy Hell
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think pd needs to call out the entire team instead of continue to claim he has no explanation as to why they collapsed and lost the game

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Tilo where ya been? Nice to see ya back brah. I'm prettty sure I said moose goal was weak and i doubt anyone would say those goals were snipes. And yeah I know it tears you up inside but he wasn't screened on the 3rd

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Dabbs this really is Carolina 2.0 except with a worse team. Which last night I rank as a tie with the game 7 loss.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fire & Ice - Devils believe call on disallowed goal was “marginal”; Elias takes blame for loss for “stupid play”

glad to see someone step up and take fault.....surprise surprise it wasnt marty. i still have yet to see him take blame for any of his playoff blunders.

i also give credit for zach throwing marty under the bus. saying

“I think our penalty kill is fine,” Devils captain Zach Parise insisted. “They scored on some point shots. It’s not as if they were picking our penalty kill apart. I know they got three on the power play, but, I don’t know.”

what did marty think?

Devils goaltender Martin Brodeur attributed it to, “A good power play against us.”

hmmmmmmmmmm what do you think parise was saying there? its funny too with marty because its not like tonight we are saying wtf happened to marty...its here we go again with marty! hang it up you old fool your time has passed and you are taking this team and your legacy down with you

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that you didn't say Moose's goal was weak. I'm just pointing out if Kovy hit that blue line blast, or if another goalie took away the high percentage scoring area and Clarkson scored in the low percentage area, we'd be calling them good goals instead of softies.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
no they would be ugly goals. i sure would take them though!

there are a thing called ugly and garbage goals. which typically are what you call them when they go in for your team. when they go in against you...you call them BAD goals

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Lot of tension between Brodeur fans and Kovy fans (not just here but everywhere else). Doesn't really make sense since Kovy has never blamed Marty since he has come to NJ. In fact, he always speaks highly of him and I heard him multiple times take blame away from Brodeur.
Now, Parise on the other hand, made comments that were indirectly aimed at Marty last night. I wonder what the reaction will be here?

Look, I got a friend who played goalie his entire life. His idol is and always will be Marty. Even he told me last night Marty didn't look good. There is nothing wrong with saying that and he is one of those guys like Chico that is always looking for a screen or deflection when a shot beats Brodeur. The guy is a HOF'er. He has records that will not be broken in our lifetimes. But he didn't look sharp.
Also, sorry, but we all expect a lot more from Marty over Hedberg. Hedberg got thrown into that mess of a game after not playing since April 3rd.

Finally, Kovy stopped playing as well after that 3-0 lead. I blame him as well. The whole team should be ashamed of themselves, including the coaches.
After a loss like that, I don't want to hear anybody make excuses.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
rp your spot on with everything you say. all i want from marty is a "my bad" i will be better for game 4. i dont want to hear excuses or being shocked that you were pulled? ugh...its over with and if we lose this series so be it. i just dont want to see #30 anymore

but here is looking to game 4 and A WIN!!!!!!!!!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
to the parise comments.....he didnt have the greatest game either he did miss that open net that couldve tied it with seconds left. but i do give him extreme props to call marty out that way. i dont remember ANYONE ever doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.