• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Devils vs Flyers: Game 1 GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Uh oh wheels are coming off.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're seriously putting that one on marty?

No it was a blast, but Marty is going down too quickly... but overall this game, his skating too high and often and playing to freely around his net. It's what i'm seeing out there all day.

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least they appear to be taking this more seriously than the Panther's series.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT coming... I have to say that I was a bit worried about the cryers, but after seeing this game I think we can beat them if we stop makeing stupid mistakes... They did not look like the dominating physical team we saw in the pens series... I hope we steal this one in OT..

And on a side note... WHAT THE HELL KOVY.... can you try any less? My god its the second round and this guy is skateing and playing like its a preseason game and he could care less.... if he hurt, then fine.. but if hes not.... god help this team if this is the kind of effort we are getting from our star... If anyone is recording the game, go back to our second PP and watch when they clear the puck to his side of the boards... HE DOESNT EVEN MOVE TO TRY AND KEEP IT IN.... he just watches it and slowly skates back to his end.... it wasnt even a hard clear... you gotta be kidding me... Hopefully he will make up for it in OT with a great pass or something,.... we can tell his speed is gone... I just hope his will to play isnt either....

LETS GO DEVILS!!!! YOU GOTTA BELIEVE!!!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
legs gave out... defense lacked any energy for this...

the whole team was steps behind and aren't 100%

taking gm 1 would've been real huge for us. Let's pray for the split.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Larsson and maybe Tao need to be inserted... cause we need some young guns who could go out there and last...

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WAY TO STAND AND LOOK AT THE PUCK AGAIN KOVY IN OT..... GWG he watched the puck and just stood there as the play went all around him... way to do NOTHING. Bench his ass for the next game... if hes hurt then it will rest him.... if hes not then it will send a message... We arent getting anything out of him anyway... this is the playoffs and he could care less..... So pissed at him right now... I know its just game 1, but damn I hate players that dont try....

WAKE UP KOVY!!!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HOW YOU PLAYED!!!

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you Zidlicky!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit to fucking hell!!! Tuesday is a must win or the only thing we'll be playing for is not gettin swept. This is exactly why i didnt want any part of these guys, they're too fast

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
created no chances late in the game/ot.... Marty got baraged made some amazing saves and lost some bad ones...

the lack of clearing and intensity is nerve racking...

fuckin christ, what the hell Deboer send a fucking message!!!!

We need a Scott Stevens or Ken Daneyko speech in the locker room before the game.... something to get them going geesh

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
all these issues on defense and i thought this is the reason we drafted larrson? or we sit him and next year same time of year we will have same issues because he has zero playoff experience

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest I can't blame Marty he kept us in the game could have easily gave up 7 or 8 goals.Truth be told this is on Harrold and Deboer for playing him.Horrible pinch and if you lose your man make a fucking effort I would rather see a penalty because he tried .Deboer needs to pull his head out of his ass or the sky will fall

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
fuck it give him the penalty shot...you see how clutch marty is in the shootout. drag him the fuck down and give him the penalty shot. in that spot the pressure is all on the shooter. horrible play by harrold which is the reason why he was in albany for the season

Status
Not open for further replies.