• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Devils vs Flyers: Game 1 GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will the enforcers be back in this series?

Will Larrson rise from the sideline?

Is Marty human?

Do the Devils have what it takes?!?!?!??!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what we need in the 2nd round:

The 4 guys that led our team in goals to actually get their shit together and produce.

Harrold and Zidlicky to stop getting caught going the wrong way on D. I get it, you guys like moving the puck, but in the playoffs that shit doesn't work. Defense first.

Start winning some draws.

Our big guys need to play physical. Florida was relatively soft so we got away with it, but Poni, Zubs, Clarkson, A-Train, all need to be burying people. No more diving like a bitch Clarkson.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think they don't dress an enforcer in game 1. Depending how that game goes determines what they do after that. The faceoffs are huge. Florida went 50/70 last night thats unreal.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And don't give up penalties....

sh*t, regular season we could give all the penalties the opposing team wants and we still stop them.

Playoffs, different story apparently.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish we could just suck it up and throw Sykora on the 4th line. I feel like we'd be so much better off if he played less minutes and was 100% ready to go on the PP.

What I really want is for them to reunite the Poni-Zubrus-Bernier line and match them up against Philly's top line. Just physically abuse and shut them down, pin them in their own and and make them a non-factor.

2nd line of Elias-Henrique-Clarkson still sounds really good to me.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Flyers like to take a shit ton of penalties. Keep the enforcers out of this series at all costs. The current 4th line is one of the top reasons we're moving on. 5G, 9P, +12 combined in this series.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish we could just suck it up and throw Sykora on the 4th line. I feel like we'd be so much better off if he played less minutes and was 100% ready to go on the PP.

What I really want is for them to reunite the Poni-Zubrus-Bernier line and match them up against Philly's top line. Just physically abuse and shut them down, pin them in their own and and make them a non-factor.

2nd line of Elias-Henrique-Clarkson still sounds really good to me.

Sykora did backcheck like a fiend in game 7 though

Spam only

Holy Hell
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does anyone else think we have a chance

the flyers d and goaltending wasnt to good against pit
our 4th line has been pretty good for us so far and might be able to take advantage of a shaky goalie in bryz
i say if we can manage to play the entire game every game
we can win this series
if we get the devils team that played last round
i say we have no shot

GO DEVILS!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bryz has a strong series we could be out in 5 or 6.

But he is such a wild card so who knows. Im hoping at one point during this series we see Bobrovsky.

I know a few Philly fans and they keep saying how good he was against us this year , which is true , but its such a small sample size.

Pelt his ass in Game 1 and get him shook. Hopefully Marty keeps playing the way he's playing and the PK gets fixed. That happens and we're in for a good series.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Game 1 is going to be tough they are going to come out hard and hitting just take the blows...I'm sure at the end the devils will have gotten a powerplay out of it.

Gotta make those chances count. If we keep scoring on the pp might make them think twice of playing physical

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just hold a lead if we get one..... Surely the guys on our team remember that this is a rivalry game. We need to come correct in this one.

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team lacks playoff intensity. That's it in a nutshell. Gio and Henrique both had it, to their credit. But Parise, Kovy, Elias, A-train, Zubs, even Clarkson to an extent were all just tooling around against the Panthers. Those are the guys that need to step it up. For some of them, that means being in-your-face and physical like Clarkson and Volchenkov. Guys like Zubs need to bang down in the corners and get in front of the goalie, and Parise needs to be that relentless pest around the net getting those "dirty" goals.

Winning during the regular season is different than winning in the playoffs.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey.....we should have Doc calling our games from here on out!

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We're not on MSG+ locally anymore? That's annoying. They have better camera work than any of the nationals.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything should be national here on out

Status
Not open for further replies.