• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Devils @ Flames 9 PM EDT 10/11/13

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
ok. Refs give one to the flamers. Time to move on. Not a bad game at all by the Devils.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As sick as I am of 1 point games , to not get atleast a point after dominating that game tonight is a joke.

Devils played great and came away with squat. If the Ryder goal counts we get our first win. Not to mention after that there were 2 missed tripping calls against Calgary. And that was only what I caught..Im sure they're were others.

A young team only gets called for one hooking penalty the entire game? Give me a break.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But come on... despite all the bad calls, it was still our terrible D that gave up the final goal... Tell me how in the hell can Zids and Salvo be on the SAME guy and leave another wide open. It looked like Zids was on his guy and Salvo was in no mans land as always. I just don't get it.... it seems like every breakdown like this ALWAYS leads to the other team scoring every time. Are we that snake bitten this year????

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marty played solid, offense kept the pressure the entire game, no real defensive lapses, shame that game was stolen from us.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
couple things i saw from last night

salvador was brutal on the final goal so was zid. thanks scott!

larrson had 2 chances i remember having the puck at the point was under a little pressure panicked and just dumped it into the corner. horrible just horrible! kid is playing scared or something maybe just send him to albany i dont know the answer but part of his game that we drafted for was his offensive upside.

marty that is a bad 2nd goal to give up. gotta make that stop get a whistle something just hold the fort for the final 20 seconds!

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
couple things i saw from last night

salvador was brutal on the final goal so was zid. thanks scott!

larrson had 2 chances i remember having the puck at the point was under a little pressure panicked and just dumped it into the corner. horrible just horrible! kid is playing scared or something maybe just send him to albany i dont know the answer but part of his game that we drafted for was his offensive upside.

marty that is a bad 2nd goal to give up. gotta make that stop get a whistle something just hold the fort for the final 20 seconds!

I know you have a massive hard on for Stevens but how is it his fault Zidlicky sucks?

I do agree that Larsson is playing awfully tentative and that I blame 100% on PDB. He's afraid to make any mistake to get benched again and you just cant play that way and be successful

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
zidlicky i dont know since he wasn't here long for robinson but everyone else on this defense is pretty much intact for the past few years. robinson got the most out of them. not even close to as many turnovers either. he leaves and bam it really looks like an ahl defense out there.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Zidlicknuts has not been great lately and I am not a fan, but that go ahead goal last night was not on him... he had his man... it was Salvo that was not on anyone and just looking, all while leaving there guy wide open in front the net.... Those two are just a brutal pair, and its killing us....

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+2 with 4 points 3rd and 2nd on the team in those categories, I think Litch is doing fine. Sal on the other hand