• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys Wilcard

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we had the bye and this game went down just like it did, but with GB instead of Dallas I first of all wouldn't be focused on one game. I would be focused on exactly what I am now, that we need to play Aaron Rodgers and his receivers in GB. They way they just beat Detroit wouldn't come into play much, but I would note they were down 14-0 and were still good enough to come back and win if the game were to start out that way again. Dallas just came back against a real good defense. I don't get the whole thought process behind "how" they won. With or without that call I think Dallas wins that game. The call does not define the game to me.

If you're winning ugly, then something isn't right, and good teams will take advantage of you. And you'd be playing GB at home in that situation and you'd feel better about your chances because you just saw their offense struggle and you can see why they struggled and capitalize on that. That's what I'm trying to say here. GB is going to see this and take advantage of your weaknesses. I expect GB to win by at least 14.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're winning ugly, then something isn't right, and good teams will take advantage of you. And you'd be playing GB at home in that situation and you'd feel better about your chances because you just saw their offense struggle and you can see why they struggled and capitalize on that. That's what I'm trying to say here. GB is going to see this and take advantage of your weaknesses. I expect GB to win by at least 14.

Or the other way to look at it is that you have screwed the pooch the first half and still are winning the game. Your defense sucked, but figured it out.

And Dallas is 8-0 on the road this year. Those are players on THIS team, THIS year. That's much more telling than all time history of DET in WC games. :L

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or the other way to look at it is that you have screwed the pooch the first half and still are winning the game. Your defense sucked, but figured it out.

And Dallas is 8-0 on the road this year. Those are players on THIS team, THIS year. That's much more telling than all time history of DET in WC games. :L

8-0 in the regular season on the road* This is the playoffs. At Green Bay. Completely different story.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, because last week, just like the other 16 games is over. Its one week and we won! Yeah, GB probably wins, but it has nothing to do with whether or not they think we struggled the previous week

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-0 in the regular season on the road* This is the playoffs. At Green Bay. Completely different story.

nah, playoff games aren't much different...remember? They aren't that important, we just beat DET and they haven't won much over their history. :rollseyes:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How many teams in the league could play the Packers in their building and come out with a win? I'm not sure there is one, but I think the Cowboys, because of their style of play, have as good a shot as anyone

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many teams in the league could play the Packers in their building and come out with a win? I'm not sure there is one, but I think the Cowboys, because of their style of play, have as good a shot as anyone

Pretty sure everyone said the same thing about Seattle prior to week 6.

There is a reason the game is played on the field.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is as bad as the Mavericks-Heat abortion in the NBA back in 2006.

You Cowfucks can't continue to defend this.
The eye in the sky doesn't lie.

Fubar in the first degree.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure everyone said the same thing about Seattle prior to week 6.

There is a reason the game is played on the field.

I'd be willing to bet the Packers coaches are confident, but were pulling for Detroit

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is as bad as the Mavericks-Heat abortion in the NBA back in 2006.

You Cowfucks can't continue to defend this.
The eye in the sky doesn't lie.

Fubar in the first degree.

Like you couldn't defend the Fail Mary game I'm sure....

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would take those 14 points, do you drive yet? Pinks

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be willing to bet the Packers coaches are confident, but were pulling for Detroit

and all Pack fans too. Choice between Dallas and Carolina...CAR all day. Not saying they aren't confident they will beat us, but records are there for a reason.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was incompetence by labor scabs in a non-playoff game.
I was appalled.

I blame Goodell and so should you.

Does your butt stop hurting if you enough Dallas fans say the call was bad?

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dyslexia doesn't add words it just rearranges them.

I totally agree:

Your original sentence:

With words rearranged it should have read:
Does your butt stop hurting you if enough Dallas fans say the call was bad?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree:

Your original sentence:

With words rearranged it should have read:
Does your butt stop hurting you if enough Dallas fans say the call was bad?

So you are saying I'm not only dyslexic but redundant? I already clarified, and set the subject, as "you". I don't need to do it again.

However, an edit could easily do that. I already explained that, you are just trying to be cute. Keep trying.