• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys Wilcard

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying I'm not only dyslexic but redundant? I already clarified, and set the subject, as "you". I don't need to do it again.

However, an edit could easily do that. I already explained that, you are just trying to be cute. Keep trying.

Stop it.

You've been defeated.

I'll accept your surrender now.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying I'm not only dyslexic but redundant? I already clarified, and set the subject, as "you". I don't need to do it again.

However, an edit could easily do that. I already explained that, you are just trying to be cute. Keep trying.

Your (not you're) overuse of commas is irritating.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is fun to see a seahawk/raiders fan so bent out of shape by something (Dallas win, having his bitching about said Dallas win called out, his bandwagon status called out) that he resorts to grammar policing.

I'm thoroughly enjoying watching quite a few people implode over the Dallas win. :pop2:

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is fun to see a seahawk/raiders fan so bent out of shape by something (Dallas win, having his bitching about said Dallas win called out, his bandwagon status called out) that he resorts to grammar policing.

I'm thoroughly enjoying watching quite a few people implode over the Dallas win. :pop2:

Yawns....

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's Raiders/Seahawks fan.

Raiders are my #1.

Seahawks are second,

Never denied that.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only used one comma incorrectly there.

And to that, I say "tough shit". :suds:

You're the kind of person that needs to be hit publicly by a Mack truck to prove you are wrong or mistaken.

I got your edit right here.
I count 4.
You must be a female...

This is where you are deficient (in red font):

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly, it's bizarre and I don't care about either team. It's rare to pick up a flag when the penalty has already been announced (I don't ever recall seeing it). Also, the back judge called pass interference and there was an obvious hold which wasn't called. It is entirely possible that the back judge saw both fouls but only called the bigger penalty (I've never seen the same player get called for holding and PI on the same play). When the second judge reversed the PI do they then consider the holding penalty?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the kind of person that needs to be hit publicly by a Mack truck to prove you are wrong or mistaken.

I got your edit right here.
I count 4.
You must be a female...

This is where you are deficient (in red font):

and like I said, only one of those is used incorrectly.

But by all means, keep playing grammar police and acting like a petulant child. It's much better than the blatant troll role that you usually play :suds:

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly, it's bizarre and I don't care about either team. It's rare to pick up a flag when the penalty has already been announced (I don't ever recall seeing it). Also, the back judge called pass interference and there was an obvious hold which wasn't called. It is entirely possible that the back judge saw both fouls but only called the bigger penalty (I've never seen the same player get called for holding and PI on the same play). When the second judge reversed the PI do they then consider the holding penalty?

Also a good point. The 'Boys got away with numerous holds yesterday. I'm not talking the gray area ones, I'm talking the ones so obvious even fans could see them.

No call.

If I'm Roger Goodell, I'm checking bank account records of refs this morning and I'm firing everyone that reffed that game.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant believe this is still going on. Don't you guy sleep? :pop2:

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still waiting to see the admin changes for TheConfidante.

Where is that douche castle??

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think we've seen the last of Confidante. He was called out and found to be lacking in intelligence or substance. I do feel bad for chasing off Hammers customers but that little bitch had to go. Maybe I can make amends to the Admin guys later.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing wrong by going into someone's kitchen and getting rid of the cockroaches.

Shame though. I was really looking forward to reading his excuses.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also a good point. The 'Boys got away with numerous holds yesterday. I'm not talking the gray area ones, I'm talking the ones so obvious even fans could see them.

No call.

If I'm Roger Goodell, I'm checking bank account records of refs this morning and I'm firing everyone that reffed that game.

I saw a lot of noncalls benefit both teams. I see that in every game.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Locked to the Penalty Box, which prompted quite the tirade from someone who claims to not care that much about posting on this board. :pound:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing wrong by going into someone's kitchen and getting rid of the cockroaches.

Shame though. I was really looking forward to reading his excuses.

His excuse was that the bet wasn't legit because Dallas cheated, so he wasn't going to honor the bet.