• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys Wilcard

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at this big fucking baby cry :dhd:

Last edited by a moderator:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O yeah, the refs also ignored a major hold/illegal contact committed against CJ on the final 4th down play by Detroit...

and hand checking was allowed in the secondary all night by both teams.

Cry moar, everyone

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All in bet. He was supposed to hand over his vCash, delete his account an never post another word after the final gun. He's a little bitch with no integrity.
I remember that bet now. Maybe hammer should look into that for the integrity of this forum.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Screw your bet. This game was cheated so it doesn't count:omg:

This proves how much of a loser you really are. If you don't uphold your word, you sir are a POS

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't feel bad for Suh, guy is a dick. But I do feel bad for their fans. To have a game like this get taken over by the officials is awful.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All in bet. He was supposed to hand over his vCash, delete his account an never post another word after the final gun. He's a little bitch with no integrity.

Can you link me to where that was made? :)

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I find funny that no one is talking about is that Dez Bryant can come running out on the field with his helmet off pleading to the refs (yelling and screaming) that it wasn't a pass interference call... then they pick it up.... why isn't anyone talking about that... since when does Bryant have coaching rights to do that.. if anything they should have thrown a flag on him for being on the field without a helmet and arguing/yelling at the refs... I guess he can changed there minds because they picked up the flag after his "coaching" role he played.

BS call and everyone knows it... then you have TWO calls extend Dallas's game winning drive to get them the touchdown (not to mention the non hold calls on a few of those plays). One was pass interference... but the second one that gave them first and goal was not. The one where the running back was knocked down on the screen play. As a Saints fan, teams have consistently done that to sproiles and Pierre Thomas over and over and its never called. Brees throws them the ball as they are tackled before that ball is thrown and since its at the line and within 5 yards, its always a no call no matter how much Brees pleads that they held or even tackled our running back.. its never called... yet dallas has it done to them and its a penalty... setting up the game winning touchdown at that... BS and everyone in the country knows it but the dall ass fans....

I brought up the Dez issue. But even coaches aren't allowed on the field. However they do get by with it.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"I wasn't suspended when I should have been, the league allowed me to play despite being a repeat asshat. It's not fair that I played and still got beat. It's not fair! I'm going to appeal the loss, because that's what assholes like me do".

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need to appoint a SportsHoopla kangaroo court to sort this one out. An avatar bet is pretty serious.
It was a bet with the loser turning over his or her vcash plus leaving this forum.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I find funny that no one is talking about is that Dez Bryant can come running out on the field with his helmet off pleading to the refs (yelling and screaming) that it wasn't a pass interference call... then they pick it up.... why isn't anyone talking about that... since when does Bryant have coaching rights to do that.. if anything they should have thrown a flag on him for being on the field without a helmet and arguing/yelling at the refs... I guess he can changed there minds because they picked up the flag after his "coaching" role he played.

BS call and everyone knows it... then you have TWO calls extend Dallas's game winning drive to get them the touchdown (not to mention the non hold calls on a few of those plays). One was pass interference... but the second one that gave them first and goal was not. The one where the running back was knocked down on the screen play. As a Saints fan, teams have consistently done that to sproiles and Pierre Thomas over and over and its never called. Brees throws them the ball as they are tackled before that ball is thrown and since its at the line and within 5 yards, its always a no call no matter how much Brees pleads that they held or even tackled our running back.. its never called... yet dallas has it done to them and its a penalty... setting up the game winning touchdown at that... BS and everyone in the country knows it but the dall ass fans....

Agreed. The refs should come out and and publicly apologize for all of this. But it is what it is. And I think it's funny that Dallas fans all come out after the game and bang their chest over a win over the Lions. :pound: Nobody is butthurt but you Dallas fans. Here trying to take credit for a playoff win that has little meaning in the scheme of things.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need to appoint a SportsHoopla kangaroo court to sort this one out. An avatar bet is pretty serious.

I'd volunteer for jury duty

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you're the one welching on your bet. You're my bitch now.

make-me-a-sandwich2.jpg

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I brought up the Dez issue. But even coaches aren't allowed on the field. However they do get by with it.

and typically are fined the following week, like Dez will be. Happened in week 17.

But this is Dallas...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. The refs should come out and and publicly apologize for all of this. But it is what it is. And I think it's funny that Dallas fans all come out after the game and bang their chest over a win over the Lions. :pound: Nobody is butthurt but you Dallas fans. Here trying to take credit for a playoff win that has little meaning in the scheme of things.

playoff win means you get to keep playing, meaning you still have a shot at the super bowl.

It does have meaning. Unless of course you are talking about the grand scheme of life, and if so then LMAO at you coming on a sports board bitching about a game. Talk about REALLY not mattering in the "grand scheme". :pound:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found it

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/6140700-post124.html

Lol. You are so cute. The fact that this is such a big deal to you means that this message board is much more important to you than it is to me. It must be a big part of your life. It means jackshit to me so for that reason, I will take you up on your offer.

If the Lions win in Dallas tomorrow, you will leave this board forever, give me your vcash, tell hammer to ban your IP, etc, etc.

If the Cowgirls win, I will do the same.

Deal?

Confidante, man up you bitch.