• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Detroit game notes

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even funnier when you see the excerpt from the other article.

''We want to go in there and try to pay them back,'' Houston said. ''Definitely, Week Two is a statement game. They're going to come pumped up. You know the head coach is going to have them pumped up. We're not going to do too much talking. We're just going to go to work, and may the best man win.''

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get to hate you guys this week, but I think we're gonna get killed ... does anyone have a point spread.

Lions-vs-49ers.jpg

Good luck, hope everyone comes out healthy. I got Megatron, so won't break my heart is he gets his long as we win and dominate everyone else. ;)

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dashon is going to be on top of Calvin shadowing him. Becauese of height and jumping ability, Dashon's tag team partner will be Rogers and Culliver. Thus a combination of Dashon/Rogers or Dashon/Culliver will do the trick. Tarrel Brown can handle Burleson or Titus Young one on one. He's equip to run with faster receivers.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dashon is going to be on top of Calvin shadowing him. Becauese of height and jumping ability, Dashon's tag team partner will be Rogers and Culliver. Thus a combination of Dashon/Rogers or Dashon/Culliver will do the trick. Tarrel Brown can handle Burleson or Titus Young one on one. He's equip to run with faster receivers.

I believe last year Culliver locked up Megatron for most of the game so I would have to believe he gets the assignment again. I wonder if we play primarily dime again this game? Or can we get by in nickel.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant wait already!

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, when the media does this shit to players it is no wonder why many players don't want to talk to the media.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was Cully who had the primary assignment or at least the majority of the snaps vs Megatron... I would imagine the same.

Come on niners... lets just rip their heads off... the Rams freakin held them in check til the end, we can too.... only that we be up by 4 scores...

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone watch the Rams & Lions game? Did Stafford throw his INTs because of pressure or was it bad reads/good coverage? Also how stout is the Lions O-Line will we be able to get constant pressure on Stafford as we did Rodgers?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone watch the Rams & Lions game? Did Stafford throw his INTs because of pressure or was it bad reads/good coverage? Also how stout is the Lions O-Line will we be able to get constant pressure on Stafford as we did Rodgers?

What I saw on the highlights it was mostly on Stafford, like he missed the underneath defenders and kinda threw it right at them.