• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Detroit game notes

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Harbaugh, San Francisco 49ers building something special - NFL.com

"Nobody really thought we had a chance in that game against Green Bay," cornerback Carlos Rogers said. "I hear some of their players saying they let the game go -- that they were the reason for the loss. But we had them off balance. What we did to (Packers quarterback) Aaron Rodgers -- the MVP of this league -- we had him confused. We were in those receivers' faces, jammed them up. We shocked people.

Ha. Really? Seems like this message is being said more and more in sports. It just makes me laugh sometimes.

There should be a training camp on what not to say and how to talk in the media - The things we say to reporters and on twitter is just so fricken grade-school sometimes.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mike Pereira says he is sticking around to watch the 49ers game tonight so he'll be around on his twitter account I'm guessing for any challenges/rulings throughout the game.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jim Trotter:

jim harbaugh on alex smith: "he's as tough as a $2 steak." well, ok then.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
3rd down efficiency was 4/11, still seems a little low?

also, didn't Aldon get two sacks, Brooks one? NFL.COM list Aldon with one, Brooks at 0, MacDonald with one. don't recall Macdonald getting one?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3rd down efficiency was 4/11, still seems a little low?

also, didn't Aldon get two sacks, Brooks one? NFL.COM list Aldon with one, Brooks at 0, MacDonald with one. don't recall Macdonald getting one?

TBH, i think it was Crabtree on all 4 conversions...

Ray Ray got the sack on the play where Stafford got down but got up again(didn't blow whistle) then Aldon hauled his ass in. After the challenge, they marked him down earlier than what was spotted.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even though our 3rd down conversions have been low, we seem to be moving the ball fairly well.