• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DeShaun Watson

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winston would be available, especially if Watson ends up a Saint (boy, some irony there lol). How about another chance for Josh Rosen? Trade with the Commies for Heinicke? Bring in Fitz and draft a QB?
I’m betting on Watson going to ATL.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m betting on Watson going to ATL.
Yep, Browns, Saints and Panthers were all interested in him and he reached out to Atlanta. He wants to be in his hometown, whether they are the best place for him football wise.

Btw Baker could very well be back in CLE. Still some to repair obviously. Baker has no control over where he plays, the only thing he could do is force his way out if he think it's too bad to repair. I don't think he would do that but wouldn't be surprised either

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Browns, Saints and Panthers were all interested in him and he reached out to Atlanta. He wants to be in his hometown, whether they are the best place for him football wise.

Btw Baker could very well be back in CLE. Still some to repair obviously. Baker has no control over where he plays, the only thing he could do is force his way out if he think it's too bad to repair. I don't think he would do that but wouldn't be surprised either

Baker in CLE is too convenient for both sides.

That said, I don't know if its smart for Cleveland ownership/coaches to keep Baker at this point. Russell Wilson in Seattle is a good example of an elite talent who got sick of his team. It worked out for awhile but Seattle knew that Wilson was leaving at some point.

If a team like Carolina floats good draft picks for Baker and the Niners 'only' want a 2nd round for Jimmy G...I wouldn't be stunned if the Browns moved on.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland basically looked at their girlfriend, decided she wasn't pretty enough. Took a shot at someone hotter - got shot down - and now are task with returning to previous girlfriend.

Gonna be interesting.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So the answer to her question is apparently no. He does not want to be Stefanski's starter. What I don't think Baker understands is that Cle is probably his only chance to start and there probably isn't a market for him. So put on your big boy pants, play the year and try to change the perception that teams (and fans and media) have of you and when you are a FA next year you will have some say. Dude just looks worse and worse by the day.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the answer to her question is apparently no. He does not want to be Stefanski's starter. What I don't think Baker understands is that Cle is probably his only chance to start and there probably isn't a market for him. So put on your big boy pants, play the year and try to change the perception that teams (and fans and media) have of you and when you are a FA next year you will have some say. Dude just looks worse and worse by the day.

IDK still teams in need at QB so I won't say that the Browns are his only chance to start.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK still teams in need at QB so I won't say that the Browns are his only chance to start.
I think there is a possibility that zero teams see him as a starter but I suspect that Carolina would do anything for a QB atm

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns FO over the last week:
8DACAF93-1DC7-4077-8D89-E56DA3EA0A80.jpeg