• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DeSean Jackson released by Eagles

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of me likes the big play ability this guy has, especially in the return game but he is a bit of a Diva.

Thoughts?

It's pretty much only speculative.

The Broncos will never pay this guy what he and his agent will want adn we are pretty solid at WR right now.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of me likes the big play ability this guy has, especially in the return game but he is a bit of a Diva.

Thoughts?

The Broncos will never pay this guy what he and his agent will want adn we are pretty solid at WR right now.

Totally agree with all you wrote. He would definitely add another dimension, but between his propensity to be a diva and what his salary would be, he is probably not a player we can afford. Better value in continuing to bolster the defense or OL, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thoughts?

I'm not so sure. Great player, but I'm wondering what will show up after all the dust clears. Main reason Eagles released him was due to his increasing affiliation to a gang in LA, who's also implicated in a few murders since 2010. Eagles seem to think this guy could wind up being Aaron Hernandez 2.0.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also just remembered that we recently signed Emmanuel Sanders. I think that totally precludes any possibility of signing Jackson.