• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Desean coming home

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was playing in that playoff game they lost last year right?

How bad did he light it up in that game?

Why was HE playing in that playoff game?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was playing in that playoff game they lost last year right?

How bad did he light it up in that game?
I bet you want to take that statue down now don't you?

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look moron, we all engaged Tgann, Mother Marge, Midnight Angel and Hammer. The philly posters are part of this infamous group:clap:

It's called entertainment. Besides everything on Netflix is repeats.
With your fanbase we're always kept geussing who's going to say something even dumber?

You should watch Behind the Curve on Netflix.
Very appropriate for you.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad to see Desean back. He will open things up offensively and really help the passing game. Still need a rushing attack though. Not sure how that is going to be address.

Djax was always a very good deep threat receiver. Chip Kelly did him really dirty imo.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should watch Behind the Curve on Netflix.
Very appropriate for you.

You should watch “RGIII: A Football Life”. Should be very enlightening to you.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Desean is perfect here.

Can't stop us.
We add talent, then add more talent.
To the best roster in the NFL.

Loving this.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse me... that’s world champion pats.
You moron Pats fans do realize that when Wentz went down against the Rams, he was the Consensus MVP Candidate, over the great Tom Brady. You morons do realize that Wentz ripped up two ligaments in his knee don't you? That is an injury that normally takes 2 years to get healthy. Last but not least, you do realize we beat your team, with the great Tom Brady, in the SB, with a QB that only played 6 games that year?
I love Nick Foles, I wish we could keep him, but Wentz is better than Nick by leaps and bounds.
Getting back to most of the discourse on here, yes I believe we have a better team than last year.
Malik Jackson is better than an injured Jernigan,an old Haloti Ngata, and whoever else that put next to Cox
Wentz is alot better than Foles
Djax will be taking the top off defenses, Wentz will have many targets in his reads
The young corners we had playing last year off the street played prett well
Most likely they go high for a RB, a DT, a LB. If they draft a young LB, I have read that Bradham will be moved to the MLB position
The Pats caught lightning in a bottle by dumb luck. They were the dregs of the AFL and NFL for 40 years. They finally had a winning coach, and the got really lucky with a 5th round pick that could turn out to be the greatest ever. And don't give me the BS that they knew how good he was, if they did, they would have taken him a lot earlier and not taken a chance that some other team took him.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Desean is perfect here.

Can't stop us.

Loving this.

When in doubt...

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You moron Pats fans do realize that when Wentz went down against the Rams, he was the Consensus MVP Candidate, over the great Tom Brady. You morons do realize that Wentz ripped up two ligaments in his knee don't you? That is an injury that normally takes 2 years to get healthy. Last but not least, you do realize we beat your team, with the great Tom Brady, in the SB, with a QB that only played 6 games that year?
I love Nick Foles, I wish we could keep him, but Wentz is better than Nick by leaps and bounds.
Getting back to most of the discourse on here, yes I believe we have a better team than last year.
Malik Jackson is better than an injured Jernigan,an old Haloti Ngata, and whoever else that put next to Cox
Wentz is alot better than Foles
Djax will be taking the top off defenses, Wentz will have many targets in his reads
The young corners we had playing last year off the street played prett well
Most likely they go high for a RB, a DT, a LB. If they draft a young LB, I have read that Bradham will be moved to the MLB position
The Pats caught lightning in a bottle by dumb luck. They were the dregs of the AFL and NFL for 40 years. They finally had a winning coach, and the got really lucky with a 5th round pick that could turn out to be the greatest ever. And don't give me the BS that they knew how good he was, if they did, they would have taken him a lot earlier and not taken a chance that some other team took him.

Actually, it’s World Champion Patriots

They “caught lightening in a bottle” 6 times.

Brady was taken in the 6th round not the 5th

If you look up the phrase “catch lightening in a bottle” it’s not the World Champion Patriots picture you see... care to guess which team you see?

:dhd:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Desean is perfect here.

Can't stop us.

Loving this.
Torrey Smith is perfect here
Mike Wallace is perfect here
Desean Jackson is perfect here

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Torrey Smith is perfect here
Mike Wallace is perfect here
Desean Jackson is perfect here

Isn’t amazing how great all these players are and they haven’t even started camp yet!!

Now we understand why Wentz is phenomenal... :crazy:

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it’s World Champion Patriots

They “caught lightening in a bottle” 6 times.

Brady was taken in the 6th round not the 5th

If you look up the phrase “catch lightening in a bottle” it’s not the World Champion Patriots picture you see... care to guess which team you see?

:dhd:
None of that crap matters. We finally won a SB, and the team we beat was the Pats. Also, World Champions? Where else in the world do they have professional football? Did the beat the Krakow Killers, or the Shanghai Shenanigans? Please help me iwth this.
You helped prove my point about Brady, a 6th rd pick that turns into the GOAT? I guess the Pats knew they could wait it out and draft other players and Tom would be there in the 6th rd.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they couldn't win last year because of depth with a proven winning QB.
But somehow they are better now without a back up QB on the roster, a trillion vaccancies to fill and strangled by the cap.

Yep Howie's got this one:thumb:
They barely missed the NFC championship. What exactly does "couldn't win" mean?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of that crap matters. We finally won a SB, and the team we beat was the Pats. Also, World Champions? Where else in the world do they have professional football? Did the beat the Krakow Killers, or the Shanghai Shenanigans? Please help me iwth this.
You helped prove my point about Brady, a 6th rd pick that turns into the GOAT? I guess the Pats knew they could wait it out and draft other players and Tom would be there in the 6th rd.

None of it matters??

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They barely missed the NFC championship. What exactly does "couldn't win" mean?
There is only one, win.
Cute how Philly fans now believe being tied for 5th-8th makes them winners.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What he proved is you don't know what you're talking about.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought?

5335b6f66bb3f7ae5475daa8-750.jpg

desean-jackson-crips.jpg

Voila_Capture-2014-03-28_11-52-50_AM.jpg

Since when does throwing up "west side" mean you're affiliated with a gang? lol

The top one is a freeze from of him hand motioning when he's talking shit during a football game. Straws... are what you are grasping at.