• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Desean coming home

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name a vacancy.

I've already named MLB.
So MLB plus
Better RB.
CBs - I know you guys don't seem to agree with this one but Sidney Jones can't stay healthy and last year's CB performances were not pretty.
What happens if Brooks isn't healthy? I think you need a Guard. Wisniewski is a FA, right? Warmack (may be cut) and Seumelo aren't exactly fantastic.
Is Sudfeld the answer at backup QB? With the injury history of Wentz this is a bigger need than it would be for most teams. If Wentz doesn't get hurt it doesn't matter, but is that likely? I kind of like Sudfeld as a backup and think he is better than the Dallas backups and for most teams would be fine, but there is a real good chance he will have to play on Philly which is the difference. Any QB can get hurt, but Wentz seems much more likely than most to miss a lot of time.
Until you fill out your roster you won't know what your depth will be like, but that's the case for most teams.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our passion is both our greatest asset and our greatest curse.

It's good to know how strong it is based on the number of trolls that want to keep talking about it and trying to take advantage of it.

So, there's that.

Please check your post. I’m sure you meant to type delusion but auto-correct made it come out as passion.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And lack of depth kept them from repeating? These clowns are too much.

when the backups are also injured and playing guys off the street...

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BACKUP QB is not a hole.

Hahaha

I love how you guys still refer to him as “back up”.

How much money did that “back up” get again?

DallasSucks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the question isn't just for NWPatsdipshit...

Anybody want to name a hole on the Eagles besides MLB?

Or show how they're in cap hell even though they aren't?

Some questions at guard with News not getting reupped and the Brooks injury. And of course, Runningback. But overall I’m feeling good.

DallasSucks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So losing Foles is no big deal and 1) either made the team better or 2) they’ve made up for losing him.

That’s what you’re saying?

Foles wasn’t the starter, and while losing his experience is and “insurance policy” it’s not the same as if we lost Fletcher Cox or Zac Ertz.

Foles is like Pan Pizza from Pizza Hut or Dominos. It’s Awesome when it’s Hot and Fresh. It’s still good when it’s reheated. But it goes cold quickly and when it does, it’s really, really bad.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not gonna bash the Eagles. They've actually made a couple of decent moves to get their house in order. Nothing really spectacular though.

The one thing I will say is that I think $10 mil per for Malik Jackson is a bit much. he really isn't all that great and I think the Eagles fans need to hope the team finds some Dline depth in the draft. Their biggest asset the past couple years was their ability to rotate in fresh legs on that front without much of a drop off and you can't deny that some of that depth is now gone. We will see what happens but I don't think Jackson makes up for the loss of Bennett and to a lesser extent Long and Jernigan as far as getting to the opposing QB and the run defense definitely takes a step back. As @Roy Munson pointed out, filling that void at MLB is important. They still have Cox though and he alone makes that defense still a force. We will see how the DB's work out too. One thing about all those injuries last season is some of those guys got some trial by fire.

As for DeSean Jackson, the only thing positive that I can see is that he might open up the field a little for Alshon and hopefully keep Wentz from getting too locked in on Ertz. Of course, if DJax doesn't get enough targets, we all know he'll start whining like the little bitch diva he is. They are in dire need of a good RB too. The RPO doesn't work worth a damn without a run threat and you can't have Wentz tucking the ball and running or we will get a repeat of the last 2 seasons only without Foles to bail them out. At least, that's how I see it.

All in all, so far the Eagles have dumped and restructured enough to get the cap in order but they aren't nearly as good as the SB team, imo. Still a fair bit of work to do to challenge Dallas for the division, I think.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when the backups are also injured and playing guys off the street...
No other teams have had injuries and won?
Try using a WR as a DB.
Troy Brown says hold my beer and then pull up your skirt.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So MLB plus
Better RB.
CBs - I know you guys don't seem to agree with this one but Sidney Jones can't stay healthy and last year's CB performances were not pretty.
What happens if Brooks isn't healthy? I think you need a Guard. Wisniewski is a FA, right? Warmack (may be cut) and Seumelo aren't exactly fantastic.
Is Sudfeld the answer at backup QB? With the injury history of Wentz this is a bigger need than it would be for most teams. If Wentz doesn't get hurt it doesn't matter, but is that likely? I kind of like Sudfeld as a backup and think he is better than the Dallas backups and for most teams would be fine, but there is a real good chance he will have to play on Philly which is the difference. Any QB can get hurt, but Wentz seems much more likely than most to miss a lot of time.
Until you fill out your roster you won't know what your depth will be like, but that's the case for most teams.

Number of 16 game seasons:

Wentz: 1
Foles: 0

Sudfeld will be fine as a backup or they'll bring in somebody to compete with him.

Brooks will probably start the year on IR. Not sure who they get to play his position until he gets back. I can agree that is currently a hole.

CB, I think we're better than most people think here if the guys we have can stay on the field. If 10 of them get hurt again, we're fucked again.

RB is still a hole.

Thanks for answering seriously.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No other teams have had injuries and won?
Try using a WR as a DB.
Troy Brown says hold my beer and then pull up your skirt.

Eagles beat the Pats with a backup QB... Brady is holding Nick Foles beer...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha

I love how you guys still refer to him as “back up”.

How much money did that “back up” get again?

Not as much as the unproven Wince will get.

Would've been better off cutting Cpt. Clipboard holder and paying Foles what Jax did.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles wasn’t the starter, and while losing his experience is and “insurance policy” it’s not the same as if we lost Fletcher Cox or Zac Ertz.

Foles is like Pan Pizza from Pizza Hut or Dominos. It’s Awesome when it’s Hot and Fresh. It’s still good when it’s reheated. But it goes cold quickly and when it does, it’s really, really bad.

If that’s Foles this is Wentz...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles beat the Pats with a backup QB... Brady is holding Nick Foles beer...
The only proven PO and SB winner. But he gone
Just like the Eagles last year

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only proven PO and SB winner. But he gone
Just like the Eagles last year

he was playing in that playoff game they lost last year right?

How bad did he light it up in that game?