• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Describe your basketball playing experience

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
totally. you know anyone from cheshire?
I went to St. Joseph high school and because we were private, we would get students from all over the county - the one guy from Cheshire that sticks out to me is Marc Salvi. He was Liz's age and graduated HS in '94. He's the greatest ever hockey player in our high schools history and one of the best in Berkshire County history period. I believe he is still the all time goals leader. I played on the football and baseball team at st joe with him - he was good people. I can't think of too many from Cheshire otherwise

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to St. Joseph high school and because we were private, we would get students from all over the county - the one guy from Cheshire that sticks out to me is Marc Salvi. He was Liz's age and graduated HS in '94. He's the greatest ever hockey player in our high schools history and one of the best in Berkshire County history period. I believe he is still the all time goals leader. I played on the football and baseball team at st joe with him - he was good people. I can't think of too many from Cheshire otherwise
did you know anyone last name lefebvre?

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you know anyone last name lefebvre?
not from Cheshire. I knew some guys from Pittsfield with that last name - Todd and Brian. Although I'm not sure if the spelling is the same

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not from Cheshire. I knew a some guys from Pittsfield with that last name - Todd and Brian. Although I'm not sure if the spelling is the same
used to bang a chick with that name from cheshire. my "it" girl back in the day.

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Hoosac Valley was the main HS that people from Cheshire went to, and we didn't like them very much lol. They had our number in football and there was no love loss there. We usually beat them in hoop though...in my 4 years playing twice a year I think they only beat us once or twice maybe