• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Derrius Guice 2019 Season In Question

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I am not stating that they will be in the SB or even the playoffs next season & yes I agree that they have issues overall & problems at the top. Having said that there are some things that are positive or potentially positive for this team to include:

- J. Allen, Payne, Settle, I-Man & the DL overall
- Landon Collins (the player - not focusing on the contract)
- RB position - AP for starters & the potential for real quality w/ contributions from Guice/ Thompson
- OL contributions w/ any amt of health this season
- Draft picks (if as good as 2018 should be a plus)
- Potential contributions from R. Foster & continued good play from Kerrigan

Some/most of those should at least provide some optimism. You make it sound as if absolutely nothing will work out well or even average. I appreciate some of the honesty but how about a shred of objectivity? Not everything is awful & this drama queen type reaction is just played out.

he is just interested in trolling .. i have been patient with him but soon i am going to deal with it . hopefully he will correct it before i start taking steps

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I am not stating that they will be in the SB or even the playoffs next season & yes I agree that they have issues overall & problems at the top. Having said that there are some things that are positive or potentially positive for this team to include:

- J. Allen, Payne, Settle, I-Man & the DL overall
- Landon Collins (the player - not focusing on the contract)
- RB position - AP for starters & the potential for real quality w/ contributions from Guice/ Thompson
- OL contributions w/ any amt of health this season
- Draft picks (if as good as 2018 should be a plus)
- Potential contributions from R. Foster & continued good play from Kerrigan

Some/most of those should at least provide some optimism. You make it sound as if absolutely nothing will work out well or even average. I appreciate some of the honesty but how about a shred of objectivity? Not everything is awful & this drama queen type reaction is just played out.

Payne, Allen, and I-Man is exciting
L.Collins is outrageously overrated so cant be excited about that given money
Guice is exciting
OL?

So here are some positive takes about the Redskins...

Case Keenum move was an excellent transaction. One that probably should have been made last year while drafting Rosen/Allen/Mayfield etc.

Guice is exciting

Dline looks good and promising

Kerrigan is the most underrated player of the last 10 years in NFL I honestly believe we might be watching another London Fletcher type career i.e. unheralded but ends up in HOF

so those are positives

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep - a definitive statement
Payne, Allen, and I-Man is exciting
L.Collins is outrageously overrated so cant be excited about that given money
Guice is exciting
OL?

So here are some positive takes about the Redskins...

Case Keenum move was an excellent transaction. One that probably should have been made last year while drafting Rosen/Allen/Mayfield etc.

Guice is exciting

Dline looks good and promising

Kerrigan is the most underrated player of the last 10 years in NFL I honestly believe we might be watching another London Fletcher type career i.e. unheralded but ends up in HOF

so those are positives

Ok - fair enough. Thanks.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep - a definitive statement

Ok - fair enough. Thanks.

I will say that I was annoyed the Skins got Keenum because I thought he would be the PERFECT backup to an injury prone wentz in an RPO scheme.