• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Derrius Guice 2019 Season In Question

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said two to fully recover and they would be at about 85-90% after a year. I got that from guys who played in the NFL. I have no medical skills. I have no knowledge compared to SteelersPride other than what a couple of NFL guys have told me.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said two to fully recover and they would be at about 85-90% after a year. I got that from guys who played in the NFL. I have no medical skills. I have no knowledge compared to SteelersPride other than what a couple of NFL guys have told me.
I’m just trying to say if all goes well and the surgery is successful 100%. Guide can be ballin for you next year

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah maybe. In all honesty , i know he had additional surgeries due to infection. But they werent on THe ACL. THe ACL itself should be healed by august, and healed pretty damn good. THe surgeries from infections are more unsettling to his body, not his knee.

He should be pretty good to go by august ish.....IF IF IF the ACL itself is 100% successful, he should be ready to roll. However, like all surgeries, until he straps on the pads, is full speed planting, trusting the knee, directional changes, taking hits, you wont know. If its even a hair below normal it will affect him. How much-TBD. I like the dude, loved him in college. I hope he comes back and dominates.............But I think WHen he had that surgery, hes gonna be ready to roll sooner than u think. Season begins in sept. He may be ready to go full bore.
With you here. He won't get any live action until the opener and he hurt the knee in last years first preseason game. With a shared work load, he will be fine. Maybe not 100% but he will be fine.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With you here. He won't get any live action until the opener and he hurt the knee in last years first preseason game. With a shared work load, he will be fine. Maybe not 100% but he will be fine.
He will be ready to Play. The fine part is tbd. You won’t know that till he’s full go , cutting, weaving, planting etc. I hope a full recovery I’m
A fan

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No way he is ready. Put him on IR

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No way he is ready. Put him on IR

remember when you thought Pryor was going to match the production of Garcon and/or Desean Jackson because he was making 1 handed catch videos?

If I had a dime for every time you have been wrong....

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
remember when you thought Pryor was going to match the production of Garcon and/or Desean Jackson because he was making 1 handed catch videos?

If I had a dime for every time you have been wrong....
And you are right about that , however this time I am right

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks like this guy will be ready despite the gloom and doom predicted

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awesome a RB MIGHT be healthy for training camp.... bang the pots and pans skins are going 5-11!
That’s all well and good but your assessment was he wouldn’t make it and mine was he would be fine . My assessment looks right do far

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s all well and good but your assessment was he wouldn’t make it and mine was he would be fine . My assessment looks right do far

Who cares. The Philly guy's entire take is that there can never be even one sentence of positive news for the Skins. Everything must be 100% negative. He needs to join his fellow horse shit eating Eagles fans. He obviously now hates the Redskins so he is never going to acknowledge anything positive for this team.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wrong as usual

My assessment is that your definitive statement that he will be ready did not come from an educated standpoint.

My assessment is still correct

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares. The Philly guy's entire take is that there can never be even one sentence of positive news for the Skins. Everything must be 100% negative. He needs to join his fellow horse shit eating Eagles fans. He obviously now hates the Redskins so he is never going to acknowledge anything positive for this team.

What can you hang your hat on?

Sean Taylor?

An Injured Guice? I mean there is nothing at all to be optimistic about surrounding this team/organization

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong as usual

My assessment is that your definitive statement that he will be ready did not come from an educated standpoint.

My assessment is still correct
Wrong I said he would be fine and he is period

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah unfortunately declarative statements without any basing and then adding “period” at the end isn’t how the world works
I had basing , it’s called historical record

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What can you hang your hat on?

Sean Taylor?

An Injured Guice? I mean there is nothing at all to be optimistic about surrounding this team/organization

Look I am not stating that they will be in the SB or even the playoffs next season & yes I agree that they have issues overall & problems at the top. Having said that there are some things that are positive or potentially positive for this team to include:

- J. Allen, Payne, Settle, I-Man & the DL overall
- Landon Collins (the player - not focusing on the contract)
- RB position - AP for starters & the potential for real quality w/ contributions from Guice/ Thompson
- OL contributions w/ any amt of health this season
- Draft picks (if as good as 2018 should be a plus)
- Potential contributions from R. Foster & continued good play from Kerrigan

Some/most of those should at least provide some optimism. You make it sound as if absolutely nothing will work out well or even average. I appreciate some of the honesty but how about a shred of objectivity? Not everything is awful & this drama queen type reaction is just played out.