• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Derek Wolfe Bar Fight

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well looks like somebody had a bit too much to drink and decided to challenge one of the scariest men in the entire NFL. From the story I have read somebody came up and hit Wolfe across the face with either a beer or champagne bottle. Wolfe did not take too kindly to this and threw a punch. No police report has been filed against Wolfe so looks like he was not found at fault in the incident but I'm hoping this is a wake up call for these players of how quickly things can escalate in the off season when you are out late around a lot of people who have been drinking.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea,regardless of innocence/guilt, not a good look.

Who would mess with Wolfe?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea,regardless of innocence/guilt, not a good look.

Who would mess with Wolfe?

No idea...if you watch the video everyone looks a foot shorter and about 100 lbs. lighter than him. Throw in he is the guy that told Brady during a game that he was going to eat his children so you know he has a bit crazy in him. Not the guy I pick out to challenge to a fight.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea...if you watch the video everyone looks a foot shorter and about 100 lbs. lighter than him. Throw in he is the guy that told Brady during a game that he was going to eat his children so you know he has a bit crazy in him. Not the guy I pick out to challenge to a fight.
Yeah but remember Cd..alcohol abuse gives you extra Height and muscle!!!! It also has serious effects on the "common sense" portion of the brain.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but remember Cd..alcohol abuse gives you extra Height and muscle!!!! It also has serious effects on the "common sense" portion of the brain.
How true it is. I had a friend in college that always got the bright idea to take on the biggest guy in the bar. After cussing the guy out he would turn to me and another guy who are a little bigger and stronger than him and say "These guys got my back." That was usually when we dragged him out and informed him it was time to go home and apologized to the people he insulted.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should make all Denver Broncos read Darrent Williams news clips.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well looks like somebody had a bit too much to drink and decided to challenge one of the scariest men in the entire NFL. From the story I have read somebody came up and hit Wolfe across the face with either a beer or champagne bottle. Wolfe did not take too kindly to this and threw a punch. No police report has been filed against Wolfe so looks like he was not found at fault in the incident but I'm hoping this is a wake up call for these players of how quickly things can escalate in the off season when you are out late around a lot of people who have been drinking.

One of the things they emphasize to younger players is that now that you are a millionaire, don't hang out at cheap ass clubs.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what possesses people to get all liquored up and want to challenge pro athletes or pro fighters or pro wrestlers or others that are big, strong, and/or trained in martial arts to fights, but I do thank the good Lord every day that I'm not one of those people.

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wonder if Wolfe howled at him after the guy broke the beer bottle across his face. Would love to see someone's reaction to that.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pathetic Wolfe. Have to be better then that and remember trouble is always looking for famous people with cash. Be the bigger man. Peace.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Law suit on it's way ..

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was a young person drafted into the US Army and stationed at Fort Myer, Virginia - I would go out to the places in DC that were off limits to soldiers. These places would get off limits because soldiers would get beat up and robbed in some frequency in those areas.

For some reason - as a 19 year old man - I felt invulnerable - so I would go to the off limits parts of town pretty much daring the toughs to take me on. It turned out pretty boring as I couldn't get anyone to threaten me. I was of the opinion I could be beat anyone up and no one challenged me. On the last such test of my manhood I went into an off limits club and made my way to the bar.

While nursing a beer - into the club comes a group of South Pacific Islanders - all of them much bigger than me. They walked through the bar and the crowd just opens like the Red Sea for Mosses as they walked toward me. In the middle of this group was the biggest one of all. The middle guy walks into my personal space and inquires as why I was taking his place at the bar.

The entire reason I was there completely left me. All I wanted to do was to get out alive. Without looking at him - i move two side steps down the bar to make room for his place. He fills that space - throws his meaty fist in front of me and asks "How do you like my watch?"

I think about it for a microsecond and say "Yes - that's a nice looking watch."

The big guy laughs deeply and says "Good!" "Let's fight for it!"

This is where I learned I had a better skill than brute strength. "I'm not fighting you. I'm from Texas and in Texas we always have a beer first - then we fight." I asked him what kind of beer he wanted. He wants a Fosters. He chugs some beer and I lean over an tell him - in Texas when someone buys a beer the other guy is honor bound to buy me a beer in return. He laughed and I knew I had him.

Getting to the end of the 2nd beer - I turn toward him and announce "I'm ready to fight!" "But," I say "I am concerned for you my friend." He begins a protest that he has no fear of me - I continue: "you see that floor?" That's a slippery floor. I'm ready and willing to fight you - since we had a couple of beers together, but since we started to drink together I can't help but worry about you slipping an falling on that floor."

"I'm not going to slip on the floor!" He bellows.

"Now, I'm not saying you have a problem keeping you balance. What you need to know is I'm the crazy kind of guy who is going to keep fighting no matter how much I bleed and I'm worried that I will bleed so much you will slip and hurt yourself in the puddles."

I could see and I could almost hear the fellow thinking about it - finally he breaks out into a deep belly laugh and says "YOU'RE FOOLING ME." Well, of course, I was fooling him.

"What we do in Texas when we get to a juncture like this - is we have another beer to think about it." Eventually - he let me live.

You just have to get past the moment of escalation and you can solve almost any fight. Funny I wasn't from Texas then, but I am now.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defending one self is far from "pathetic".

Walk away. To much at risk for him. Be the bigger man. Let the law handle it. I don't care how many times he was bashed. Don't get in those situations. If going out get hired security from the NFL which is allowed. It seems pretty simple to me.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walk away. To much at risk for him. Be the bigger man. Let the law handle it. I don't care how many times he was bashed. Don't get in those situations. If going out get hired security from the NFL which is allowed. It seems pretty simple to me.
Easy to say from a keyboard behind the computer screen.......

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think some of you that have been in multiple fights in your life know that just because a guy looks big and nasty doesn't mean he is good in a fight. Wolfe looks the part for sure but that don't mean he knows how to fight. One thing to remember....big things can come in little packages. :)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think some of you that have been in multiple fights in your life know that just because a guy looks big and nasty doesn't mean he is good in a fight. Wolfe looks the part for sure but that don't mean he knows how to fight. One thing to remember....big things can come in little packages. :)

You mean all those tough posts and you are really the size of Trindon Holiday?

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean all those tough posts and you are really the size of Trindon Holiday?
No. Trindon has me by a couple inches and pounds but I'm faster. :)