• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Depressing to be a Brown

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trivia? not the best at trivia unless I watched it.

I'm going to assume he was a Brown and not the most obvious.

Lou "The Toe" Groza

Great guess but the answer is Gene Hickerson. He cleared the way for Jim Brown, Leroy Kelly & Bobby Mitchell.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention Mike Petine the HC doesn't know what the hell he is doing.

On gamedays he just stands on the sidelines. Swear to god, he doesn't coach or talk to anyone. Just stands there with a stupid look on his face with those stupid faggy sunglasses.

Sounds like Brady Hoke.

I honestly thought the NFL may force a team sale when the owner was being investigated by the FBI.

The Browns desperately need a football guy running the team. Bad draft picks, bad coach hires, and even worse personnel decisions. IMO someone that thinks like a fantasy football owner is running that team.

Cut Gordon, trade Manziel for whatever Jerry will give you and build the lines with a quality RB thrown in. If memory serves me right the Browns have cap space so they could actually pick up a couple of guys in FA. Just as long as it isn't a bad contract for an over the hill skill guy.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More good news:suds:

The Browns could be fined and docked a draft pick, while GM Ray Farmer is facing a multi-game suspension as a result of "TextGate."
The Browns are having one heck of a start to the offseason. Johnny Manziel is in rehab, Josh Gordon has been banned for one year, and now the team is staring at stiff penalties because a front-office member -- suspected to be Farmer -- was texting coaches on the sidelines during games this past season. The NFL is expected to wrap up its investigation into the matter either this week or next.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention Mike Petine the HC doesn't know what the hell he is doing.

On gamedays he just stands on the sidelines. Swear to god, he doesn't coach or talk to anyone. Just stands there with a stupid look on his face with those stupid faggy sunglasses.

I like Pettine and I think he's going to be a good HC if given enough time. What the Browns need more than anything right now is stability...and I don't know if Haslam is going to give them that with the way he's operating.