• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Denver Bronco - Strongest Position Group

Which Denver Bronco Position Group is the strongest right now

• Total voters

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you are right. I am not sold on our defense or DC yet.
I think the Broncos D should be decent but yeah there are some questions, mainly with the secondary for me, Surtain is great but who else is going to step up in the defensive backfield for them? The defensive front/edge rush looks pretty good IMO.
The Broncos are a tough team to predict this year, they don’t have any glaring weaknesses but they don’t have any standout areas either really. So it will be interesting to see how they do.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get three votes to rank the Broncos strongest position Groups

I can make the case that the best position group on the Broncos is currently the Oline - followed by the RBs and the Edge rushers (very solid 4-man rotation on edge).
I believe it is not even close . OL...By the end of the year my guess is our QB position might pass them up. And Our QB last year hurt them, our OL . So it will be nice to see if they will be the top rated OL in the NFL this year

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Broncos D should be decent but yeah there are some questions, mainly with the secondary for me, Surtain is great but who else is going to step up in the defensive backfield for them? The defensive front/edge rush looks pretty good IMO.
The Broncos are a tough team to predict this year, they don’t have any glaring weaknesses but they don’t have any standout areas either really. So it will be interesting to see how they do.
This is the no name D for sure . No Stars .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. That is what makes this a bit hard. Nothing sticks out... Nothing looks terrible either. Other then QB obviously being unproven and nobody is going to claim them as our strong point.
Yet .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos are kind of a no name team all around - very few standout players, but no glaring terrible areas either.
This year I think WR starts to Shine way brighter . Our Coach just seems to bring that out in good players at the WR spot.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a reason why our head coach has a Zen about him .... Nix landed in the perfect spot at the perfect time . You can tell Payton is ubar happy already.

Life is about to get good for Broncos fans