• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dennis Lindsey or Randy Rigby?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has final say?

(I ask them question every year, asking the differences between Team Presidents and GMs. I can never understand it. :( )

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has final say?

(I ask them question every year, asking the differences between Team Presidents and GMs. I can never understand it. :( )

Everyone here acts like it's Rigby, but they made a big deal about Lindsey coming here. I know that doesn't help, because I could be totally wrong. But I have never heard that question explicitly answered. I just hear people saying, "who is Rigby going to select?" And that confused me, because I thought Lindsey was the guy.

OT: when I said "I thought Lindsey was the guy," my speech recognition heard it as "was a guy." That's ironic because Lindsey can be a girls name if it were a first (or last, I suppose) name. That could've been a legitimate sentence if there was a confusion.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone here acts like it's Rigby, but they made a big deal about Lindsey coming here. I know that doesn't help, because I could be totally wrong. But I have never heard that question explicitly answered. I just hear people saying, "who is Rigby going to select?" And that confused me, because I thought Lindsey was the guy.

OT: when I said "I thought Lindsey was the guy," my speech recognition heard it as "was a guy." That's ironic because Lindsey can be a girls name if it were a first (or last, I suppose) name. That could've been a legitimate sentence if there was a confusion.

Good post.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no doubt that the right guy out of the two makes the decisions (Lindsey). I just can't stand Rigby's interview. I want my decision maker able to answer questions - even if he has to stall or skirt the question.

Bits from Dennis Lindsey Interview, 5/29 | jazzfanatical

Well, this interview, was better than the one before. Maybe he was trying too hard not to spill the beans and to fill time with nothing's before. Well, now, he can talk more freely about the questions. Much easier to read for the fans, well, err... for female fans*.

Bits from Randy Rigby Interview, 6/18 | jazzfanatical

*Before anyone assumes I am insinuating that female fans cannot follow more difficult readings, it's a joke based on the link. Rigby refers to "female fans" a few times, in liking a certain player. Who? Read the link, lazy sensitive ladies**.

** This, too, is not being serious. Men are lazy and sensitive, too. Err... I mean, female fans can be diligent insensitive fans, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT: an incorrect spelling typo of "insinuating" as "incinuating" corrected the word to incinerating.