• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dennard Hearing Set For July 31st

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll determine if his probation should be revoked after the latest arrest. The date might be changed if his lawyer asks for and is granted a different date.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing will come of this. lool at you krafty for getting so worked up. :)

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the problem with that date is its right during training camp.. it needs to be moved either before or after otherwise it will be huge media distraction..

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the problem with that date is its right during training camp.. it needs to be moved either before or after otherwise it will be huge media distraction..

LMAO So the courts should accommodate the Patriots?

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it is a problem, NO they should not accomodate the Patriots ? Seriously.. you dont see how this could be a problem?

A probable starter will be missing for an already weak position. Not only is it playing time when they are implementing the system, think about the media circus that will be involved.. it will be bad enough with the crap storm that A.H. is going to bring to each and every interview and or question. But now this.. See the problem yet ?

reading into posts and taking things out of context not always the best way to go about things.. look how bad it screwed up religion...

Preacher.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it is a problem, NO they should not accomodate the Patriots ? Seriously.. you dont see how this could be a problem?

A problem for whom? You stated the date needed to be moved because of training camp, pretty dumb comment. The courts needn't consider when training camp is, has nothing at all to do with it.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only that.. its not just Patriots.. I had a court case moved that i was to testify in because of a schedule conflict with one of the defendants. court cases are moved Very frequently. Do not have partial treatment to a Patriot, just pointing out the obvious.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only that.. its not just Patriots.. I had a court case moved that i was to testify in because of a schedule conflict with one of the defendants. court cases are moved Very frequently. Do not have partial treatment to a Patriot, just pointing out the obvious.

So in essence you do feel the Pats should be accommodated, because there is a need at that position. Ohhh I see that makes perfect sense now.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A problem for whom? You stated the date needed to be moved because of training camp, pretty dumb comment. The courts needn't consider when training camp is, has nothing at all to do with it.

Training camp directly affects his ability to perform well at his job and directly affects his income or livelyhood. Not possitive abou this contract but many players have incentives for attending such things and performance based. Things like this are concidered all the time no matter what the profession of the accused is.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Training camp directly affects his ability to perform well at his job and directly affects his income or livelyhood. Not possitive abou this contract but many players have incentives for attending such things and performance based. Things like this are concidered all the time no matter what the profession of the accused is.

So again you feel the courts should accommodate the Pats? You seem to want to dance around the question. And these things while they may occur are by no means the norm.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many court cases are you personally invloved with? It happens all the time for all sorts of stupid reasons as well.

If you can not see the porblems it would cause then , im sorry.

"its not a question of where it grips it its a question of weight ratios.."

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many court cases are you personally invloved with? It happens all the time for all sorts of stupid reasons as well.

If you can not see the porblems it would cause then , im sorry.

"its not a question of where it grips it its a question of weight ratios.."

My god man are you that cowardly that you can not answer a simple question? Do you feel the courts should accommodate the Pats? I typed it slowly this time maybe you won't miss it!!! I do agree that you may be sorry, but what you suggests makes no sense. It has nothing to do with weights, if the courts set a date he should be there and that date needs to accommodate the courts schedule not the players, the Pats or the league. Alfonso makes enough money to fly out there make the courts date and fly back to Foxboro, one or two day's of missed training camp is not a huge deal. Players sit day's out all the time for multiple reasons.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So again you feel the courts should accommodate the Pats? You seem to want to dance around the question. And these things while they may occur are by no means the norm.

I'll chime in...No, the courts should not accomodate the Pats, or any other team, sport, company business etc. any more than it would another team, sport, company or business etc.
And these things (delay, postpone, reschedule, change of venue) happen with enough frequency that they are in fact the norm.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll chime in...No, the courts should not accomodate the Pats, or any other team, sport, company business etc. any more than it would another team, sport, company or business etc.
And these things (delay, postpone, reschedule, change of venue) happen with enough frequency that they are in fact the norm.

There is nothing to substantiate your claim that they are the norm, and I highly doubt they are. At least we agree they should not accommodate the Pats or Dennard

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we agree they should not accommodate the Pats or Dennard

Not any more than any other would be accomodated. If his legal crew files the proper paperwork with the courts that an extension be granted due to potential hardships posed on either the person charged, his/her employer, or both, than the courts in all fairness should grant said extension if the precedence has been set in other similar cases.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not any more than any other would be accomodated. If his legal crew files the proper paperwork with the courts that an extension be granted due to potential hardships posed on either the person charged, his/her employer, or both, than the courts in all fairness should grant said extension if the precedence has been set in other similar cases.

So you would proposes putting this off to potentially or hopefully February? I mean if the Pats can't let him go for a day or two of the first week or two of spring training certainly we can't let him go during the season, or the playoffs. And again is it really a hardship to miss two practices? Does this not occur for injury, death in the family, stomach viruses, personal reasons? I mean we are talking one day in court maybe two.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is better to just get this over with, but the idea that in most cases judges are not fairly accord acting with court dates (once you get up into higher severity it drops, but something like this, absolutely) is inaccurate. If you get arrested tomorrow and the given court date conflicts with a major work event, a decent attorney should have no issue getting it moved.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just remember that the degree to which the courts would accommodate any other seasonal worker is VERY high. They're very cognizant of these things in arranging court dates.