• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Demarcus Cousins Suspended by Kings INDEFINITELY

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On 2nd thought, I'd rather wait for Bogut, Cousins doesn't even play hard, ever.

So much wasted talent.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to throw out the same question.

Don't think I'd do it. Bogut (if healthy) is perfect for this team. Couisins best fit would be on a veteran team in which the players keep him in check, and his responsibility on the court is minimized. (think Rodman in the Bulls era).

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's absolutely no way I'd trade for Cousins. Cousins is the definition of locker room cancer. This latest incident is not his first in his brief NBA career. We finally have a winning team and great locker room chemistry and I would not risk any of that to bring on a guy who's uber talented but a nutcase.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take a chance on him if the Kings cut him. I don't think Bogut will ever play again; at least not at a competitive level.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take a chance on him if the Kings cut him. I don't think Bogut will ever play again; at least not at a competitive level.

"We've got five months left, six if we make the playoffs. I don't think it's going to be another six months," Bogut said, according to the Chronicle. "That would be a massive setback. I'm not going to say a month, two months or three months, but I definitely think I'll be back to play again this season."

Of course, Bogut could be wrong. He doesn't want to even think about never playing again at his age. Or even missing the season. Who can blame him?

Other players have returned from microfracture surgery (Amare Stoudemire, Jason Kidd). He had the surgery back in April. Let's hope there is no "massive setback." The team needs him.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We've got five months left, six if we make the playoffs. I don't think it's going to be another six months," Bogut said, according to the Chronicle. "That would be a massive setback. I'm not going to say a month, two months or three months, but I definitely think I'll be back to play again this season."

Of course, Bogut could be wrong. He doesn't want to even think about never playing again at his age. Or even missing the season. Who can blame him?

Other players have returned from microfracture surgery (Amare Stoudemire, Jason Kidd). He had the surgery back in April. Let's hope there is no "massive setback." The team needs him.

Micro fractures often spell the end of a big man's career. The joints will no longer handle the strain of all the weight placed on them. I'd love it if he made it back but I doubt it will happen. Ezeli is filling in nicely but I agree that they need some offense out of that position.