• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deflate gate was a lie

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An article from the Pats Pulpit LOL Okay Sweetie.

We all know there was more than just the natural gas law in play here. The fact the ball boy who knew he was supposed to go straight to the field but did not. The text exchanges. Brady throwing away his phone. But hey let's just talk about destroyed files and reference the Pats Pulpit.

Im going to make my last comment on this and be done with this, if you want to get your last word in fine.

IMO the Pats cheated, they have cheated multiple times, they will likely cheat again. Reiteration seems critical with you so here I go. I feel all teams cheat, some have been caught others have not. The Pats did get caught on three ocassions breaking rules and I don't care because it cannot take the Lombardi's away.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless I misread the article it didn't clearly state when the destroyed the records only that the records from 2015 were destroyed, I have worked records management and can tell you that records have varying rates of destruction. If the records were considered to no longer have administrative value it makes sense to destroy them.
Wouldn't this be like destroying a hard drive or...when they no longer have administrative value?

Asking for an old friend.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure I will be ignored just like I was during deflategate by Patriots fans but here goes.....

Tom Brady was NEVER suspended for deflating footballs. He was suspended for getting rid of his phone and interfering with an NFL investigation.
Had the Patriot's and Brady worked with the NFL like they were supposed to, there likely would have been almost none of very minimal punishment for deflating footballs. The punishments were meted out based on their reaction to the investigation....not to the reason behind the investigation.
You're right...

We're ignoring you

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwhahahaha

Rams fans STILL crying about a FALSE story 20+ years later. Time to man up: the rams lost that SB because they forgot that Marshall Faulk was on the team! They went away from their running game in the second half and that’s why they lost.

As for the alleged video taping of the Rams practice. That story first appeared in a Boston newspaper but was later retracted because it was proven to be false. I’ll say it again… RETRACTED!! It was proven false by Matt Walsh himself. He’s the guy who previously worked for the patriots who did the videotaping in question. He testified under oath that nobody videotaped the rams practice.

Nearly five months after the incident, the Boston Herald published a story (which it later retracted) that the Patriots had also videotaped the St. Louis Rams' walkthrough practice prior to Super Bowl XXXVI in February 2002,[8] an allegation denied by Belichick[7]and later retracted by the Boston Herald. Meanwhile, Matt Walsh, a Patriots video assistant in 2001 who was fired after the team's 2002 season, told the media the same week that he had information and materials regarding the Patriots' videotaping practices, but demanded an indemnity agreement before speaking with the NFL.[9] The NFL reached a deal with Walsh on April 23, 2008, and arranged a meeting between Goodell and Walsh.[10] Prior to the meeting, Walsh sent eight videotapes, containing opponents' coaches' signals from the 2000 through 2002 seasons, in accordance with the agreement.[11] Goodell and Walsh met on May 13, 2008, at which time Walsh told Goodell he and other Patriots employees were present at the Rams' walkthrough to set up video equipment for the game but that there was no tape of the walkthrough made; as a result, Goodell told the media no additional penalties would be brought against the Patriots.[12] Less than 24 hours later, the Herald issued an apology for the article about the alleged walkthrough tape.[13]

I will however give Rams WR Ricky Proehl his proper due. The Rams were known as “The Greatest Show on Turf” and were on the verge of being recognized as a true dynasty. His pregame prediction turned out to be 100% accurate!!

Hahahahaha.

As I said, he was 100% right! In fact, that night arguably the greatest dynasty in football history (and all of team sports for that matter) was born!

Hahaha

Stay salty rams fans and good luck Sunday!
I gave your post a like. Except for the good luck Sunday part. I hope the Bungles curb stomp the Rams. I pull for the obnoxious Ram fans twice a year. Each time they play Seattle and their obnoxious 12s.

Besides the Lombardi belongs in the AFC.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave your post a like. Except for the good luck Sunday part. I hope the Bungles curb stomp the Rams. I pull for the obnoxious Ram fans twice a year. Each time they play Seattle and their obnoxious 12s.

Haha

Fair enough. I get how the bengals are a great story. Worst team in the league 2 years ago to the SB. I am rooting for the rams primarily bc my good buddy is a huge lifelong rams fan and he was extremely gracious losing 2 SBs to the pats. In fact, far more gracious than I’d ever be. Haha

Plus I like Stafford and mcvay won’t get out coached again. He’ll be ready.

As far as the game goes, I just think the rams D line will be too much for the bengals o line. Also, rams have a lot of SB experience. It’s not just from a few years ago but guys like Von Miller and Sony Michel have it as well. The rams just better not let the bengals hang around because if it’s close late all of the above gets thrown out and you don’t bet against a hot team playing with confidence.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha

Fair enough. I get how the bengals are a great story. Worst team in the league 2 years ago to the SB. I am rooting for the rams primarily bc my good buddy is a huge lifelong rams fan and he was extremely gracious losing 2 SBs to the pats. In fact, far more gracious than I’d ever be. Haha

Plus I like Stafford and mcvay won’t get out coached again. He’ll be ready.

As far as the game goes, I just think the rams D line will be too much for the bengals o line. Also, rams have a lot of SB experience. It’s not just from a few years ago but guys like Von Miller and Sony Michel have it as well. The rams just better not let the bengals hang around because if it’s close late all of the above gets thrown out and you don’t bet against a hot team playing with confidence.
Fair enough I'll let you off the hook due to your buddy.

I am Stafford fan as well. Wish he was finding success with a different club though.

Can't stand McVay. It's his personality, not his coaching ability minus a few hick uos. He's like a young Pete Carroll cheerleader. You're one of 32 NFL HCs act like a pro not a schoolgirl.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol I feel ya. As someone who actually stays in L.A. imagine how annoying I find them...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ratio of attention paid to actual impact/level of wrongdoing was WAY too high
Thanks to Troy Vincent and NFL leak of incorrect info to ESPN and Mortenson.

Can't forget the haters part in this. Every dog has his day!