• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Defense looks to Grow Up

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so glad the NBC guys pointed out the insane hustle the D shows game after game going to the football. I think it was Chris that said nobody in pro football does this as well as Dallas and it's not even close. Nick Haden rules!! That's coaching first and foremost and a bunch on guys buying in. It's a beautiful thing.

Still think Wilcox is a player moreso than not. I came outta my chair when he laid the wood to OB.
Corner play was serviceable if not good and the dline will get better by the week
Hitchins is a player and God Bless Sean Lee.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Wilcox was fantastic last night. He had one bad angle that I saw but overall he was very, very good IMO. That hit is what we expect from him and you can be damn sure it was remembered by the Giants. But there were many times he was alone in coverage out in space, including a couple of times against Beckham and did a good job. Still think we would be a better team with him and a true FS than him and Church. Hitchens was good as well. I said before the year that there is no 4-3 LB combo in this league that is better than ours (with McClain back) and I'm sticking to it. I thought we got pushed around a little too much up the middle on the DL, but hard to say any of our defenders had a bad game. How abut Mo? Played very well too.

Reactions: gb2

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard, not sure if its true, that Wilcox broke his nose last night but came back and finished. Any truth to that?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They ran pretty well at times but it looked like we had guys there. I know some are thinking CRawford got to much $$$ but how much did Suh get? It may be a bargain. Didn't see much out of Lawrence, Church.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm worried about Gregory being on the shelf. Just as in the preseason, he was very noticeable in a good way. I'd really like to see Lawrence step up and show folks he was worth the investment. You get those 2 going with Hardy, and things could get interesting.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so glad the NBC guys pointed out the insane hustle the D shows game after game going to the football. I think it was Chris that said nobody in pro football does this as well as Dallas and it's not even close. Nick Haden rules!! That's coaching first and foremost and a bunch on guys buying in. It's a beautiful thing.

Still think Wilcox is a player moreso than not. I came outta my chair when he laid the wood to OB.
Corner play was serviceable if not good and the dline will get better by the week
Hitchins is a player and God Bless Sean Lee.
I thought corner play was good especially Mo. Played a lot of close coverage, wasn't automatically giving 10 yards before the snap

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense was awesome last night. That defense with last years offense would be Super Bowl worthy. Have to find a way to balance run/pass attempts. Romo won't make it a season throwing 45 times a game, even behind that line

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
289 total yards for the Giants. That is saying something. Eli usually has that all by himself.