• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dear Patriots Fans...

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For everyone saying that the NFL is out to get them, think again. What is the most important thing to anyone in this world? Yes money, not family, friends, and all that garbage. its money. The most important thing to the NFL is money. This is an embarrassing black eye and hurts league revenue.

The absolute last thing they want to do is to tarnish the legacy and call the biggest player currently and one of the biggest players in history a cheater. this is really bad for the NFL, because this hurts revenue. if people doubt the integrity of the league and think that people cheat and get away with it over long periods of time, they lose credibility and money.

The WWE and cycling are not as big or powerful as the NFL, which influences american politics. The NFL does not want to be compared or look like those leagues with their fake drama and cheating scandals, they want to separate themselves as much as possible and they do and its in the revenue and influence that they command.

This is as embarrassing as Ray Rice and the Patriots lying, kicking and screaming is not helping anyone. so please understand the facts. this is not good for the NFL which is why the punishment is so harsh. Roger Goodell has to protect the integrity of the game, and if the Pats just admitted it and moved on they probably would have just gotten a 25k fine, but its all the other stuff that they had to do that led to this, keep denying it and making the league look worse and a harsher punishment could be in store.

I still contend a $30M fine, suspension of Brady and BB for the season as well as zero draft picks next season is fair.

Good post. Hang in there, they're tough on the new guys but it's to be expected I guess considering how they look right now.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, I'm attacking him. I see! I thought it was the other way 'round when I look at who came in to the thread whining and calling names. I guess I'm imagining things!
get-out-gif.gif

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not in the least phased by your thread but I will point out that packerz is a universally well respected dude. You are not.

HAHAHA thanks for the support brother, but no need. I don't argue with the special needs kid next door so I won't start now.

By the way. Helluva fish you've got there. You sir, are indeed The Gill Man :suds:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dis thread = aaaaaaaaaaahsome

SomeGuy

Christian Conservative
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Summarize:

Did Brady knowingly cheat? Yes
Is this thing blown way out of proportion? Yes
Are some Pats fans obnoxiously in denial? Yes
Is there a mob mentality in the general population here that is over aggressive? Yes
Can you blame the 80% of rational Pat fans (we all know who they are) for bunched up jimmies defending their team in this onslaught? No, when attacks get as personal as some of these, we would do the same.
Is the current punishment fair? Yes, more than tough enough.
Should people piss and moan if the appeal cuts the punishment in half? Probably not, but will.
Would it be refreshing to hear the Pats fans (and a few have) say "they did wrong, got caught and are paying the price"? Yes
Would it be fun to watch any Pat fan that said that punch some dillweed that wouldn't let it go in the face? Yes, multiple times
Finally, would it be nice to see the majority of cool Pat fans tell the 2 or 3 that out of fucking control to STFU? Yes indeed.

Carry on......:thumb:
Very good. One last thing:
I see this as an Parent/child relationship. When kids mess up you punish them. Sometimes you don't punish them as much as they should (usually out of forgiveness/weakness/thinking they learned their lesson). When I child keeps breaking rules, different ones not the same thing, then you can feel taken advantage of. But once the hammer drops, it usually is a doozy not for just what they did but for the other infractions that where they were not punished for/sufficiently for. Did they deserve the punishment? Yes. Was the penalty servere. Yes and deservadly so.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For everyone saying that the NFL is out to get them, think again. What is the most important thing to anyone in this world? Yes money, not family, friends, and all that garbage. its money. The most important thing to the NFL is money. This is an embarrassing black eye and hurts league revenue.

The absolute last thing they want to do is to tarnish the legacy and call the biggest player currently and one of the biggest players in history a cheater. this is really bad for the NFL, because this hurts revenue. if people doubt the integrity of the league and think that people cheat and get away with it over long periods of time, they lose credibility and money.

The WWE and cycling are not as big or powerful as the NFL, which influences american politics. The NFL does not want to be compared or look like those leagues with their fake drama and cheating scandals, they want to separate themselves as much as possible and they do and its in the revenue and influence that they command.

This is as embarrassing as Ray Rice and the Patriots lying, kicking and screaming is not helping anyone. so please understand the facts. this is not good for the NFL which is why the punishment is so harsh. Roger Goodell has to protect the integrity of the game, and if the Pats just admitted it and moved on they probably would have just gotten a 25k fine, but its all the other stuff that they had to do that led to this, keep denying it and making the league look worse and a harsher punishment could be in store.

I still contend a $30M fine, suspension of Brady and BB for the season as well as zero draft picks next season is fair.

Very well said! And you're not alone. A few of us are carrying the torch and shining the light on the "league is out to get the Patriots" malarky! Welcome aboard and don't let em get at ya brother.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, I'm attacking him. I see! I thought it was the other way 'round when I look at who came in to the thread whining and calling names. I guess I'm imagining things!
lighten-up-francis-o-s.gif

Dude with under 50 posts that has had an account for nearly two years comes in guns-a-blazing and gets super sensitive when someone feeds him shit over something as simple as making yet another thread.

Let me tell you something, if packerz can get your panties this twisted over something that entry level you are in for a bumpy ride up here. We have people that will have you pissing in your own shoes in no time.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mee and Skip Bayliss's have changed our minds = Pats, and BRADY are..... "INNOCENT".....!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh pull your fucking skirt up would ya?

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure 30 M fine and yearly suspension of Brady and Bellichick.
Very well said! And you're not alone. A few of us are carrying the torch and shining the light on the "league is out to get the Patriots" malarky! Welcome aboard and don't let em get at ya brother.

Of course there's a huge big gooey gob of truth to that though and you're a primo example.

Insane with hate.

petemily

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part 2 now that I was right.

DEAR PATRIOTS FANS,
I posted about how money was the crux of the issue and integrity cannot be questioned to protect revenue. This was an agreement between Kraft and Goodell to protect revenue because that is what is most important. you said i was wrong and this proves it. bringing out all of the facts to light would be so damaging to league integrity and the patriots organization and would cost them tons of money and put them on the scale of the WWE. this protects both parties because there is damning information on both sides that neither can afford to come to light or else both parties would not agree to this, and one side would win. (you could claim the NFL won and the evidence is really bad for the patriots, kind of like how goodell destroyed the evidence from spygate to once again protect the patriots and league integrity, but i wouldn't be shocked that the NFL has skeletons in their closet about this issue to go along with the cemetery Roger has created in office). You don't have to understand it, because of your ignorance and bias and you know what? I get that, but that is how it works and this proves my point, have to protect the money and this would destroy that if what really happened came to light for both sides.

petemily

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good post. Hang in there, they're tough on the new guys but it's to be expected I guess considering how they look right now.

Thank you. I take that into account and it helps me understand their reaction.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 threads about this nonsense on the first page.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you get @Rock Strongo to stop doing that? And other Pats fans too? They can't quit.
over 65% of the patriot related threads on pages 1-2 were started by non patriot fans. i displayed the metrics last week.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
over 65% of the patriot related threads on pages 1-2 were started by non patriot fans. i displayed the metrics last week.

So over 1/3 of all threads are started by one team of 32?