• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dear Patriots Fans...

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Summarize:

Did Brady knowingly cheat? Yes
Is this thing blown way out of proportion? Yes
Are some Pats fans obnoxiously in denial? Yes
Is there a mob mentality in the general population here that is over aggressive? Yes
Can you blame the 80% of rational Pat fans (we all know who they are) for bunched up jimmies defending their team in this onslaught? No, when attacks get as personal as some of these, we would do the same.
Is the current punishment fair? Yes, more than tough enough.
Should people piss and moan if the appeal cuts the punishment in half? Probably not, but will.
Would it be refreshing to hear the Pats fans (and a few have) say "they did wrong, got caught and are paying the price"? Yes
Would it be fun to watch any Pat fan that said that punch some dillweed that wouldn't let it go in the face? Yes, multiple times
Finally, would it be nice to see the majority of cool Pat fans tell the 2 or 3 that out of fucking control to STFU? Yes indeed.

Carry on......:thumb:

Holy Crap... I like this..

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Summarize:

Is there a mob mentality in the general population here that is over aggressive? Yes
Can you blame the 80% of rational Pat fans (we all know who they are) for bunched up jimmies defending their team in this onslaught? No, when attacks get as personal as some of these, we would do the same.
Should people piss and moan if the appeal cuts the punishment in half? Probably not, but will.
Would it be refreshing to hear the Pats fans (and a few have) say "they did wrong, got caught and are paying the price"? Yes
Would it be fun to watch any Pat fan that said that punch some dillweed that wouldn't let it go in the face? Yes, multiple times
Finally, would it be nice to see the majority of cool Pat fans tell the 2 or 3 that out of fucking control to STFU? Yes indeed.

I can live with this.

However it's not about what we know the Pats did, it's about what we don't know. They brought it upon themselves.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Summarize:

FU for making me agree with you! :suds:

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can live with this.

However it's not about what we know the Pats did, it's about what we don't know. They brought it upon themselves.
I'm with ya, they brought in on themselves and a few knucklehead Pat fans threw gas on the fire with their denial and butt hurt responses. But at a certain point with the mob of threads and post bashing you can't blame some of these guys for defending their team.

Hell you could have video of my sister turning tricks on the corner of 32nd Ave and Main St. If you day after day publicly ridicule her and the entire family, I am gonna defend the family honor.

Wait, you don't have video of her do you?:eek:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with ya, they brought in on themselves and a few knucklehead Pat fans threw gas on the fire with their denial and butt hurt responses. But at a certain point with the mob of threads and post bashing you can't blame some of these guys for defending their team.

Hell you could have video of my sister turning tricks on the corner of 32nd Ave and Main St. If you day after day publicly ridicule her and the entire family, I am gonna defend the family honor.

Wait, you don't have video of her do you?:eek:

I don't yet.... That comes tonight though :eek:

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gloves are off up in here!

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pure Gold !! Typical Patsies fan.....

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pure Gold !! Typical Patsies fan.....
See, now that's how you do it! If it weren't for the weeks long verbal ass rapin' the Pats fans have endured, most would have to laugh at this too!

Hats off.....:yo:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call bs on this one. It's clearly been dubbed.
Yep.
This was her reaction when she found out the Pats signed Brandon Spikes to a one year deal.
Not the SB reaction

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn't you tell me @packerzrule was a girl. That explains it all!

Not in the least phased by your thread but I will point out that packerz is a universally well respected dude. You are not.

petemily

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not in the least phased by your thread but I will point out that packerz is a universally well respected dude. You are not.

Knowing that makes his whining even more tough to explain then!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knowing that makes his whining even more tough to explain then!

I believe that his "whine" was that your tired troll event could have fit easily into any one of many existing threads. Last week when you all were still jerking hard to another pats bashing opportunity then maybe, but it's gone well past ridiculous at this point. You're obviously in need of attention.

Now you may add me to your list of whiners if you care to OR you might apply a brief moment of introspection and come to the conclusion that you really didn't need to start this thread. No big deal, it's certainly not the only one but attacking packerz for pointing that out makes you a dick.

petemily

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that his "whine" was that your tired troll event could have fit easily into any one of many existing threads. Last week when you all were still jerking hard to another pats bashing opportunity then maybe, but it's gone well past ridiculous at this point. You're obviously in need of attention.

Now you may add me to your list of whiners if you care to OR you might apply a brief moment of introspection and come to the conclusion that you really didn't need to start this thread. No big deal, it's certainly not the only one but attacking packerz for pointing that out makes you a dick.

Ah, I'm attacking him. I see! I thought it was the other way 'round when I look at who came in to the thread whining and calling names. I guess I'm imagining things!

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear petemily,

Blow me. And BTW, lay off the teeth next time, bitch. Gonna start calling you the pencil sharpener.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who thinks this queen, petemiley is a newb should turn in one "Hoop Awareness" card.