• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dear Patriots Fans...

petemily

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For everyone saying that the NFL is out to get them, think again. What is the most important thing to anyone in this world? Yes money, not family, friends, and all that garbage. its money. The most important thing to the NFL is money. This is an embarrassing black eye and hurts league revenue.

The absolute last thing they want to do is to tarnish the legacy and call the biggest player currently and one of the biggest players in history a cheater. this is really bad for the NFL, because this hurts revenue. if people doubt the integrity of the league and think that people cheat and get away with it over long periods of time, they lose credibility and money.

The WWE and cycling are not as big or powerful as the NFL, which influences american politics. The NFL does not want to be compared or look like those leagues with their fake drama and cheating scandals, they want to separate themselves as much as possible and they do and its in the revenue and influence that they command.

This is as embarrassing as Ray Rice and the Patriots lying, kicking and screaming is not helping anyone. so please understand the facts. this is not good for the NFL which is why the punishment is so harsh. Roger Goodell has to protect the integrity of the game, and if the Pats just admitted it and moved on they probably would have just gotten a 25k fine, but its all the other stuff that they had to do that led to this, keep denying it and making the league look worse and a harsher punishment could be in store.

I still contend a $30M fine, suspension of Brady and BB for the season as well as zero draft picks next season is fair.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet another Patriots thread

whoa-i-almost-gave-a-fuck-gif.gif

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I care that this board is flooded by Patriots threads regarding the same fucking topic.

You chose to start a new thread to express your opinions when either of the 2 dozen or so would have sufficed.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also thought about the integrity of the game but then I read this the other day and went umm

"And never mind that it is pretty hard to claim and protect integrity when one NFL owner is paying a $92 million settlement to truckers to make a federal fraud indictment vanish ... and another owner insists on keeping a racist slur as his team's nickname ... and another owner is getting arrested with a briefcase full of pills and $29,000 cash ... and another owner is allegedly being sextorted for Internet photos ... and all the owners are paying a settlement of hundreds of millions to try to get their concussed former employees to go away while the current bigger-stronger-faster employees may or may not be tilting the allegedly even playing field with human growth hormone.

petemily

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I care that this board is flooded by Patriots threads regarding the same fucking topic.

You chose to start a new thread to express your opinions when either of the 2 dozen or so would have sufficed.

Thanks. Since I'm new-ish here, do I need to get your okay for posting other opinions? What exactly are the parameters you allow me?

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. Since I'm new-ish here, do I need to get your okay for posting other opinions? What exactly are the parameters you allow me?

No need to be a dick. Sorry you got your panties in a bundle over my gif.

You need to learn to relax brother.

petemily

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to be a dick. Sorry you got your panties in a bundle over my gif.

You need to learn to relax brother.

Pot, have you met kettle? The thread rips you up so leave. It's actually quite simple. Or are you not done protesting and name-calling?

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For everyone saying that the NFL is out to get them, think again. What is the most important thing to anyone in this world? Yes money, not family, friends, and all that garbage. its money. The most important thing to the NFL is money. This is an embarrassing black eye and hurts league revenue.

NFL loves controversy... and I doubt this hurts the review... Spygate and Bountygate did not hurt it.

If everyone is talking about NFL in their offseason, they may be happy about it to some extent.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The absolute last thing they want to do is to tarnish the legacy and call the biggest player currently and one of the biggest players in history a cheater. this is really bad for the NFL, because this hurts revenue. if people doubt the integrity of the league and think that people cheat and get away with it over long periods of time, they lose credibility and money.

The WWE and cycling are not as big or powerful as the NFL, which influences american politics. The NFL does not want to be compared or look like those leagues with their fake drama and cheating scandals, they want to separate themselves as much as possible and they do and its in the revenue and influence that they command.

This is as embarrassing as Ray Rice and the Patriots lying, kicking and screaming is not helping anyone. so please understand the facts. this is not good for the NFL which is why the punishment is so harsh. Roger Goodell has to protect the integrity of the game, and if the Pats just admitted it and moved on they probably would have just gotten a 25k fine, but its all the other stuff that they had to do that led to this, keep denying it and making the league look worse and a harsher punishment could be in store.

I still contend a $30M fine, suspension of Brady and BB for the season as well as zero draft picks next season is fair.
........and YOU are a ......"Douche-bag".....!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you can take your fucking contention and stick it so far up your ass it comes out of your nose next time you sneeze.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......you can start by ....1) handing-over your lunch money the rest of this year/and next year,.....2) get on your knees and polish Dude's helmut,....3) blOw some more air in your dOlley.....!

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
careful, wouldn't want to upset the newbie

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't think the OP would get a lot of love when he started this thread.

Hang in there dude. There is plenty of truth to your post.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Summarize:

Did Brady knowingly cheat? Yes
Is this thing blown way out of proportion? Yes
Are some Pats fans obnoxiously in denial? Yes
Is there a mob mentality in the general population here that is over aggressive? Yes
Can you blame the 80% of rational Pat fans (we all know who they are) for bunched up jimmies defending their team in this onslaught? No, when attacks get as personal as some of these, we would do the same.
Is the current punishment fair? Yes, more than tough enough.
Should people piss and moan if the appeal cuts the punishment in half? Probably not, but will.
Would it be refreshing to hear the Pats fans (and a few have) say "they did wrong, got caught and are paying the price"? Yes
Would it be fun to watch any Pat fan that said that punch some dillweed that wouldn't let it go in the face? Yes, multiple times
Finally, would it be nice to see the majority of cool Pat fans tell the 2 or 3 that out of fucking control to STFU? Yes indeed.

Carry on......:thumb: