• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DBacks at Phillies Series Thread (8/23 - 8/25): Last one out, turn off the lights

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably going to have to do a lot of drugs and alcohol to finish up this season...so I'll keep up my current drug and alcohol usage.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a side note, does anyone else think Jason kubel looks like the "ticket oak" from stubhub? Those eyes freak me out!

P.s. I hear the ticket oak has a pretty good on base percentage. Trade possibility?

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you gave me a thumbs down for inviting you to my party? Fuck you sir.

I did it for inviting jahii! It say a lot about a man by the company he keeps! I actually gave you a thumbs up be decided I did not like it because of the whole jahii thing. I must have double tapped the button. Obviously, the it is no longer thumbed in any direction. I hope we can still be friends?!?! :gossip:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did it for inviting jahii! It say a lot about a man by the company he keeps! I actually gave you a thumbs up be decided I did not like it because of the whole jahii thing. I must have double tapped the button. Obviously, the it is no longer thumbed in any direction. I hope we can still be friends?!?! :gossip:

I'm just giving you a hard time sir, I should've thumbs downed myself for inviting jahii!

BACKSfromAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 956.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GOSH! How long can I hold out hope that we are still going to the play-offs?

Anyway, I scored some GREAT tickets on CL for Wednesday's Game. Its a good time for seeing a game with what will probably be a 2/3rds empty stadium.

I still think we are winning this series! Am I delusional? :nod:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only game I'll go to the rest of the year is that game on August 31st... the throwback day. That should draw well.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GOSH! How long can I hold out hope that we are still going to the play-offs?

Anyway, I scored some GREAT tickets on CL for Wednesday's Game. Its a good time for seeing a game with what will probably be a 2/3rds empty stadium.

I still think we are winning this series! Am I delusional? :nod:

Dbacks should give us counseling paid by the team. We have no business believing in this team anymore. Yet here we are.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dbacks should give us counseling paid by the team. We have no business believing in this team anymore. Yet here we are.

You know that the word Fan, comes from Fanatic....

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we aren't going to make the playoffs then I at least want to see Goldy hit 40 homers and for us to finish with the best record possible. Need to end the year on a high note.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we aren't going to make the playoffs then I at least want to see Goldy hit 40 homers and for us to finish with the best record possible. Need to end the year on a high note.

The crappy part is I think if we don't make the playoffs, Goldy has zero shot at the MVP.