• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DBacks at Phillies Series Thread (8/23 - 8/25): Last one out, turn off the lights

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see some EARNED runs by our team.

Yeah me too, even though they've all counted as earned, who knows what happens if Brown learns to play D.

Baseball needs to give errors on those too, I know he never touched the ball, but that was a routine fly ball that Brown lost in the sky.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A grand slam here and people will start looking for what channel the Mercury game is on.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah! We are practically holding the team up at this point!

Ikr? All these jerks abandoned us to endure this pain by ourselves. Plus me and you are running out of things to talk about.

2 months of me and you sitting in a chat by ourselves is getting strange.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ikr? All these jerks abandoned us to endure this pain by ourselves. Plus me and you are running out of things to talk about.

2 months of me and you sitting in a chat by ourselves is getting strange.

I know what you mean. You keep telling that dusty baker story over and over again! If I hear it again, I will yamo burn this site to the ground.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep telling me that dusty baker story over and over again! I want to hear it again.

Okay, well here goes....

I always thought it was strange that Dusty Baker always had a toothpick in his mouth and just took it as a nervous tic. Then one time I was in San Fransisco when he was managing there and I was hanging out with some friends by the bay. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted something in the water swimming really fast and I went to investigate. And I wouldn't believe what I saw unless I was there to experience it first hand, but I saw Dusty Baker building a dam.

Thats when I realized Dusty Baker was a beaver.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, well here goes....

I always thought it was strange that Dusty Baker always had a toothpick in his mouth and just took it as a nervous tic. Then one time I was in San Fransisco when he was managing there and I was hanging out with some friends by the bay. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted something in the water swimming really fast and I went to investigate. And I wouldn't believe what I saw unless I was there to experience it first hand, but I saw Dusty Baker building a dam.

Thats when I realized Dusty Baker was a beaver.

Last time it was how you met dusty baker in the women's restroom down in San Juan and you shot heroin laced with ecstasy of a donkey's ass? Hmmmmm????

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time it was how you met dusty baker in the women's restroom down in San Juan and you shot heroin laced with ecstasy of a donkey's ass? Hmmmmm????

Next time I'll tell you about the time Dusty Baker tried to bend me over and give me a Dusty Baker (urban dictionary it).

Good thing I had my r*pe whistle.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davidson looks pretty good this game! That usually means two days off!