• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DBacks at Doyers Series Thread (9/9 - 9/11): Knock them out

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Au contraire my feline friend, fact is no more of an opinion than whatever proof supports the pudding. My information is brought to you by uofaisgay.org and it has a positive affirmation to the previous statement. They are currently accepting applications to aid in debunking this theory. Greater minds have tried and failed...

You need to check your source. AZ still leads ASU head to head in the three major sports, and softball. AZ was ranked in all three major sports twice in the last 3 years. And is going for a 3rd in four years. Just wanting to even have this conversation is indicative of your lack of knowledge.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone put a tent on this circus!!!!!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Delgado. NEXT!!!!!!!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The comparison of asu vs. u of gay is null to me. I support neither school.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The comparison of asu vs. u of gay is null to me. I support neither school.

Understandable. But the point of AZ's relative success in the last few years compared to the entire NCAA landscape is relevant, regardless of your team. Fact remains, with an athletic program that is balls deep in the rankings in the 3 major sports, AZ does not suck.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understandable. But the point of AZ's relative success in the last few years compared to the entire NCAA landscape is relevant, regardless of your team. Fact remains, with an athletic program that is balls deep in the rankings in the 3 major sports, AZ does not suck.

I am just giving you shit man. I figured an argument would be more entertaining than this game...

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just giving you shit man. I figured an argument would be more entertaining than this game...

I hear ya, and it is. I like the opportunity to deal some facts. Obvious props to LSU.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both AZ schools are on the rise. Uofa has 3 good sports on the rise. Football,basketball(always been good), and baseball(always been good).

ASU Football(Graham putting together good class once we get our new stadium it will put us over the top), Basketball(once we make Mussleman the head coach he will turn our program around), baseball (always been good).

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIRE SENDEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID HE JUST GO OUT AND SIGN 3 GUARDS IS HIS HEAD UP HIS ASS? CHEATHAM IS SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING AND YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE ANY SCHOLARSHIPS LEFT FOR HIM ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTSoH6DaiLE]6'8 Zylan Cheatham Has Serious Game!! AZF Mixtape - YouTube[/ame] At least Herb is getting athletes this guy will be solid for the end of our recruiting class. MAKE MUSSLEMAN THE COACH DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both AZ schools are on the rise. Uofa has 3 good sports on the rise. Football,basketball(always been good), and baseball(always been good).

ASU Football(Graham putting together good class once we get our new stadium it will put us over the top), Basketball(once we make Mussleman the head coach he will turn our program around), baseball (always been good).

ASU Basketball on the rise? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......HAHAHAHAHA...HA

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU needs to can Herb. I agree, Musselman would be better than Sendek. Then again, Helen Keller would be better than Sendek.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU needs to can Herb. I agree, Musselman would be better than Sendek. Then again, Helen Keller would be better than Sendek.

Sendek hurt himself if he would run the system that he runs now with the 08-09 team they probably would of made a huge run in the tournament he hurt himself. Im just saying Mussleman could be a sleeper as a head coach he developed Felix so he was Nba ready, he put in a new system and Herb is always clueless on the sidelines until Mussleman saves the day.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sendek hurt himself if he would run the system that he runs now with the 08-09 team they probably would of made a huge run in the tournament he hurt himself.

Of course he hurts himself. He hurts everything he tries to make better.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give my props to ASU AND UOFA football Rich Rod and Graham were great hires.