• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Day 3 Defensive Picks

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I'm going to love this 90 man roster - Many more diamonds in the rough will have the chance to become discovered - and will become discovered. When you think of the success rate of most scouts and certainly most GM's, these additional UDFA'a can't help but to provide a starter or two that were overlooked in the draft.

luckyluke22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think we did a great job drafting at important positions of competition. I can't really evaluate the players, but their evaluations and highlight reels seem to fit.

Day 3 picks look promising. Our first real offseason to see what these coaches do, teach. Can't wait!

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The only thing that makes me a little curious is that we didn't address the DL at all. On the third day, we definitely addressed needs, so perhaps it's an indication that we like what we have there already. But with Sopoaga and RJF FAs next year, and a fairly strong DT draft, I wouldn't have minded adding a player or two there.

luckyluke22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
True, but we grabbed the NT from Stanford as an UDFA right? Whats the word on him?

As you said, we do have some good developmental players on the DL too.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
True, but we grabbed the NT from Stanford as an UDFA right? Whats the word on him?

As you said, we do have some good developmental players on the DL too.

Stanford or Wisconsin?