• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Day 1: Jacoby swipes Sox record 5 bases, Yankees freefall continues

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sense that trend too. Seems like some of your Yankee fans here don't know when to shut the fuck up. Had Uno shut the fuck up yesterday he would have gotten exactly what he wanted and still be posting. If Andrew will shut the fuck up about not being able to post pron, he will stick around (if he also stops posting pron).

I'm old school. I'll have sex with you and your wife if that's what you're asking?

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, right... Stupid me playing a card game with friends that we all have fun with...

The cool thing to do would be to stay here until 1:45AM every day posting pics of girls in bras like I'm 14 years old. ..

So what you are saying is you want to hang with the older kids now.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it's irrelevant?

The guy was attempting to break into his home...and he wasn't "running away" he was "walking away", and for all he knew at the time? The guy was going back to his car to get a tire iron or something to help his break in attempt.

He fired a warning shot...had he shot him? I'd likely agree it was excessive...

My guess? That warning shot will rehab that burglar a heck of a lot better than jail time would have...

This is akin to arresting him for assualt if he screamed "come back here and I'll kill you"....

Sorry, if a man has his back to you and is moving away from you, firing a shot is unnecessary.

Forget the "what if" he is going to do this or that. Stand there with your rifle until the cops get there if you need to. But there is no reason to fire a shot at someone who is walking away.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would that be the same code that you don't post personal pictures and information about another poster?

even if it's "on the internet". I do my banking on the internet, that's not really granting permission for anyone to post my information.

Can we add that to the unwritten rule book?

Don't you do your banking online with a firewall? I mean....the FBI and the Pentagon have their shit online, too. Horrible example.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sense that trend too. Seems like some of your Yankee fans here don't know when to shut the fuck up. Had Uno shut the fuck up yesterday he would have gotten exactly what he wanted and still be posting. If Andrew will shut the fuck up about not being able to post pron, he will stick around (if he also stops posting pron).

Again, from an outside observer, it looked like shit was quieting down until Rock followed the "rule" and posted the picture of UNO's dad ummm I mean Rocks brother Pete.
So, he mocked your "take it down now" stance, you posted the annoying shit UNO sent you - and that's when shit blew up.

I stand by my - umpired following a guy to the dugout stance from yesterday.

But, it's not my "house" ...so I will shut up and play nicely.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Daughter is so awesome. She's on a field trip that just by coincidence had her walk past my building. They are all holding hands and she spots daddy and does a BeeLine into my arms. But maybe it's because I'm awesome??

Cereal?

She walked past your building and spotted you? Were you mowing or mulching? I thought that was Ox's job.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you guys ever discuss baseball outside the frozen NE?

I'd love to. Talk to the guys that would rather discuss gun control and politics.

Can you ban Sake again? He's so damn handsome

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh good. Cubs day game and it's not meaningless, fucking interleague bullshit. Nothing could mean less than say the A's at Wrigley. I am so sick of interleague. I would have no problem with eliminating interleague and realigning for elimination of the wildcard as well.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Munsongoboom was my creation and the only id I ever needed to rile up the Yankee faithful.

Just because you didn't "need" another ID doesn't mean a little LidlegoBoom wouldn't have gone a long way

Have some common courtesy man

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i just asked you about freddy garcia

anything outside of boston/NY is background noise to us :yahoo:

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I know, right... Stupid me playing a card game with friends that we all have fun with...

The cool thing to do would be to stay here until 1:45AM every day posting pics of girls in bras like I'm 14 years old. ..

man you summed it up perfectly....i have nothing to add to this gem of a post

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm old school. I'll have sex with you and your wife if that's what you're asking?

Sorry boss, no devils 3 ways allowed here

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One month from, after spending the entirety of that month making similar posts to the above, Pete will claim boston can't stops discussing Uno...

I'll laugh at him....when it happens...this is why.

Plumber, too. He's the one laughing at "nobody talking about him" while talking about him for 300 posts in a row.

I also love the hypocrisy of Pete when he talks about the insignificance of this place while averaging 1000 posts a month and being on here morning, noon and night.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Technically, to be a Yankees fan you aren't allowed to shut up.

Its in their rulebook right next to the application to be a member of Yankee Universe.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

the rays...royals...mariners... cardinals...and brewers....thats about all the other fan bases we have represented in here

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She walked past your building and spotted you? Were you mowing or mulching? I thought that was Ox's job.

Smoking hot teacher

"I'll assume you're Demris dad?"

Dirt

"yes, single parent, wife died in a boating accident, and your name is"?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The logical conclusion here: Yankees fans are idiots.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Daughter is so awesome. She's on a field trip that just by coincidence had her walk past my building. They are all holding hands and she spots daddy and does a BeeLine into my arms. But maybe it's because I'm awesome??

Did you give her and all her classmates a bag of peanuts from your cart?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cereal?

I could go so many places with this, but I won't.

I have class.

Dirt fucks hairy ass.