• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Day 1: Jacoby swipes Sox record 5 bases, Yankees freefall continues

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you guys like this guy much?

Because I swear after a dozen warnings and trying to convince this individual that a 50x50 animated smiley is not the same as the pr0n he's determined to post here, if he says one more god damned word about it...

Andrew doesn't seem to understand - if you can masturbate to it, you probably can't post it. Although he may be able to masturbate to that gif.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the boycott continues

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would that be the same code that you don't post personal pictures and information about another poster?

even if it's "on the internet". I do my banking on the internet, that's not really granting permission for anyone to post my information.

Can we add that to the unwritten rule book?

One month from, after spending the entirety of that month making similar posts to the above, Pete will claim boston can't stops discussing Uno...

I'll laugh at him....when it happens...this is why.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, relaaaaax

i assumed anything munson was you...the board idiots accused that corpse one of being me...never once did a munson ID

i wasnt throwing you under any busses...you basically backed up everything i said that "wasnt me" at CBS...i just made an assumption.

my bad?

Except one can simply read yesterday's thread and see you're totally lying through your teeth right here..

Typical

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the continued lies that get me worked up. Both you and I know there was never a "field day" of me supporting you banning, just never happened, I always said if I can't come and talk shit with other fanbases, mostly people I don't like and don't like me, I would just go to the Yankees team board. Bannings and reporting people is for weak individuals, I'd never do or support it

It's forgiven, I would have just rathered the true version

"it was a mistake, I was pissed off cause I got banned, I decided to make you pay only cause I was pissed"

Snoogs - you missed your opportunity to blame this on Sake yesterday.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see we're voting along party lines on this one...

Andrew is awesome, Hammer. He needs to stay.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrew doesn't seem to understand - if you can masturbate to it, you probably can't post it. Although he may be able to masturbate to that gif.

Yeah, that nifty little rule applies to most but looks like he's going to be the exception. :lol:

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
evidenced by his magic fantasy cards....and dungeons and dragons underoos...he is one of those harry potter loving motherfuckers

I know, right... Stupid me playing a card game with friends that we all have fun with...

The cool thing to do would be to stay here until 1:45AM every day posting pics of girls in bras like I'm 14 years old. ..

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is fantastic coming from the guy who literally threw a block party yesterday to celebrate a banning. You literally picked up your phone and texted people in other states to alert them that someone had been banned in celebration. Good god dude you are so fake...

I hate the new Snoogy / PeteNYC love fest...but he is spot on!

"5/30/13 -A Day the will live in Infamy" -:lame:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you guys like this guy much?

Because I swear after a dozen warnings and trying to convince this individual that a 50x50 animated smiley is not the same as the pr0n he's determined to post here, if he says one more god damned word about it...

I sense a Yankee fan trend here Hammer!

Can't Touch This!

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did you leave out the part where the man was running away when he fired the shot?

Because it's irrelevant?

The guy was attempting to break into his home...and he wasn't "running away" he was "walking away", and for all he knew at the time? The guy was going back to his car to get a tire iron or something to help his break in attempt.

He fired a warning shot...had he shot him? I'd likely agree it was excessive...

My guess? That warning shot will rehab that burglar a heck of a lot better than jail time would have...

This is akin to arresting him for assualt if he screamed "come back here and I'll kill you"....

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Got no beefs with him really..but he is a special kind of dumb...

Like Tenac with a temper problem....

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sense a Yankee fan trend here Hammer!

Can't Touch This!

I sense that trend too. Seems like some of your Yankee fans here don't know when to shut the fuck up. Had Uno shut the fuck up yesterday he would have gotten exactly what he wanted and still be posting. If Andrew will shut the fuck up about not being able to post pron, he will stick around (if he also stops posting pron).

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One month from, after spending the entirety of that month making similar posts to the above, Pete will claim boston can't stops discussing Uno...

I'll laugh at him....when it happens...this is why.

English?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Daughter is so awesome. She's on a field trip that just by coincidence had her walk past my building. They are all holding hands and she spots daddy and does a BeeLine into my arms. But maybe it's because I'm awesome??

Cereal?

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I vote everyone stays or is allowed back.

I can't follow this thread properly without having to dodge and weave the bickering between Uno/Rock/Snoogins/Pete/Cowboy/Down. All while VP fawns over Uno and Dirt is trying to hump my leg as Ox cuts my lawn.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you guys ever discuss baseball outside the frozen NE?