• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Day 1: Jacoby swipes Sox record 5 bases, Yankees freefall continues

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the continued lies that get me worked up. Both you and I know there was never a "field day" of me supporting you banning, just never happened, I always said if I can't come and talk shit with other fanbases, mostly people I don't like and don't like me, I would just go to the Yankees team board. Bannings and reporting people is for weak individuals, I'd never do or support it

It's forgiven, I would have just rathered the true version

"it was a mistake, I was pissed off cause I got banned, I decided to make you pay only cause I was pissed"

snoogins is insane

we all know this and have known this for a long, long time...his entire life is a fantasy camp for a real life.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally unbanned!

This site is ridiculous...I got banned for posting a **** pic but it's perfectly acceptable to post an emoticon of a smiley face swallowing loads?

Hypocritical much?

You were banned for doing it multiple times. First time you were warned. Second time I gave you a weekend off, third time it was a month

Next time you won't be back.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
snoogins is insane

we all know this and have known this for a long, long time...his entire life is a fantasy camp for a real life.

evidenced by his magic fantasy cards....and dungeons and dragons underoos...he is one of those harry potter loving motherfuckers

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck is a Freddy Garcia?

At least Dan Haren still looks good..

He was one of the most dominant pitchers of an entire decade who did just that to the Nats for 8 innings last night. Since he's not a hard thrower anymore, they should have given him the opportunity at a CG SO. Last night his cutter was as filthy as any in the game today.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
You were banned for doing it multiple times. First time you were warned. Second time I gave you a weekend off, third time it was a month

Next time you won't be back.

was it a good pic?

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
He was one of the most dominant pitchers of an entire decade who did just that to the Nats for 8 innings last night. Since he's not a hard thrower anymore, they should have given him the opportunity at a CG SO. Last night his cutter was as filthy as any in the game today.

i like how he said "can you smell what the rock is cookin" as he walked off the mound last night

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the continued lies that get me worked up. Both you and I know there was never a "field day" of me supporting you banning, just never happened, I always said if I can't come and talk shit with other fanbases, mostly people I don't like and don't like me, I would just go to the Yankees team board. Bannings and reporting people is for weak individuals, I'd never do or support it

It's forgiven, I would have just rathered the true version

"it was a mistake, I was pissed off cause I got banned, I decided to make you pay only cause I was pissed"

I assure you, you had a lot to say about my banning... I believe you that you don't remember... But you were having a very good time with it... I wouldn't have done it otherwise, that's just the truth...

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

freddy still tossing at 87mph and getting high?

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

you didnt get the joke did you?

Except for the fact that you had already started throwing me under the bus before Cereal made the comment.....

I got it.

For the record, I have no idea who that other munson ID was.

Munsongoboom was my creation and the only id I ever needed to rile up the Yankee faithful. Any other Munson ID's are nothing but hacks trying to leech off Munsongoboom's greatness.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
freddy still tossing at 87mph and getting high?

He was hitting 90 last night. As soon as the option him, he'll be back in Venezuela cooking.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unreal...

MEDFORD, Ore. (CBS Seattle) — A military veteran is facing criminal charges after firing a warning shot at a suspect trying to break into his house.

KDRV-TV reports that 36-year-old Corey Thompson fired a warning shot from his AR-15 rifle at 40-year-old Jonathon Kinsella after he tried to break into Thompson’s house through the back door.

The supreme court ruled that protection of one's property and self is 100% the responsibility of the individual...I hope this guy receives some fantastic pro-bono legal representation...

This is bullshit...

Military Vet Faces Charges For Firing Warning Shot At Suspect Trying To Break Into Home « CBS Seattle

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you guys like this guy much?

Finally unbanned!

This site is ridiculous...I got banned for posting a **** pic but it's perfectly acceptable to post an emoticon of a smiley face swallowing loads?

Hypocritical much?

Because I swear after a dozen warnings and trying to convince this individual that a 50x50 animated smiley is not the same as the pr0n he's determined to post here, if he says one more god damned word about it...

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking narc.

Absolute top of the Gay list: Running to Admin and reporting another regular participant in the daily thread. You can argue with them. You can hate them. But you should never, never, report them. That has to be a code for us, otherwise, this thread is pointless.

Would that be the same code that you don't post personal pictures and information about another poster?

even if it's "on the internet". I do my banking on the internet, that's not really granting permission for anyone to post my information.

Can we add that to the unwritten rule book?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except for the fact that you had already started throwing me under the bus before Cereal made the comment.....

I got it.

For the record, I have no idea who that other munson ID was.

Munsongoboom was my creation and the only id I ever needed to rile up the Yankee faithful. Any other Munson ID's are nothing but hacks trying to leech off Munsongoboom's greatness.

dude, relaaaaax

i assumed anything munson was you...the board idiots accused that corpse one of being me...never once did a munson ID

i wasnt throwing you under any busses...you basically backed up everything i said that "wasnt me" at CBS...i just made an assumption.

my bad?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you guys like this guy much?

Because I swear after a dozen warnings and trying to convince this individual that a 50x50 animated smiley is not the same as the pr0n he's determined to post here, if he says one more god damned word about it...

I was off on my prediction yesterday by just 3 minutes...

I'll give andy 25 minutes.....

he's stupid...like sub 70 IQ kind of stupid....

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unreal...

The supreme court ruled that protection of one's property and self is 100% the responsibility of the individual...I hope this guy receives some fantastic pro-bono legal representation...

This is bullshit...

Military Vet Faces Charges For Firing Warning Shot At Suspect Trying To Break Into Home « CBS Seattle

Imminent domain means nothing in Kalifornia. People have already gone to prison for shooting burglars inside their house here. So I'm not the least bit surprised.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3