• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Day 1: Jacoby swipes Sox record 5 bases, Yankees freefall continues

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derek Jeter is 38 and has spent his whole career being the Anti-Pedroia, going out of his way to never reveal an injury

Really, just deal with it, Pedroia is a little faggot

and he has a video saying hes a warrior and his broken ankle wont hold him down

directly contradicting yours and VPs claims that he never says anything about injuries

who was that guy in toronto jeter called out as a nobody after he got hurt there in 03?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah but to be fair I had been banned first. And dirt looked it up like a mother f***** that I had gotten band had a lot of fun cracking jokes me over it. So I said okay you want to make jokes because you know got me banned fine here's what it's like I clicked report post on a few of his most recent vogue arities and buy the book but a bad but a big he was banned too. And he threw the biggest fit of all time over it.dirt is the ultimate you can dish it out but you can't take it guy.

Zero chance you're not irate as hell right now...this is the most incomprehensible mess ever written here.

"what the fuck is that mess"

~ Bucky

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can Uno come back?

If he ever joins the 21st century technologically, he can

Using a completely different IP address is about as difficult these days as plugging in a toaster

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah but to be fair I had been banned first. And dirt looked it up like a mother f***** that I had gotten band had a lot of fun cracking jokes me over it. So I said okay you want to make jokes because you know got me banned fine here's what it's like I clicked report post on a few of his most recent vogue arities and buy the book but a bad but a big he was banned too. And he threw the biggest fit of all time over it.dirt is the ultimate you can dish it out but you can't take it guy.

Buccs. This piece of shit is lying through his teeth

I actually voiced my support for him and against his banning

He had me banned because he's a faggot that was taking his ball and goin home, and wanted to ruin it for everyone else

I own him and no way he was gonna get thrown off a site that I still existed on

That's the entire story, dont ever believe a proven liar

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

when did you start drinking today bucky?

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsGrid looks like a really top notch site

The prons message board is good too. You can do anything there except post nudies during work hours. Actually, you can even do that, but it is discouraged. Bootmills got fired because he opened a NSFW picture and one of his co-workers saw it.

Anyway, this is the website: Forum - Login

members include wahoosam (Tigers), proto (Fraudkees*), bobby (Cubs), rfm (Fraudkees*), , panthersphan (Fraudkees*), abacab (Red Sox), mell (Red Sox), ferretti (Fraudkees*), Self (Kansas City Mariners), btownboy (Red Sox, McCombe (White Sox), Lemmi (Cubs/White Sox)

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Using a completely different IP address is about as difficult these days as plugging in a toaster

its more based on MAC addresses now than IP addresses

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hiding the fact you're the biggest douchebag on the planet, however, is impossible for him...

I wouldn't report him...most others wouldn't either...but he'd last 10 minutes before it was blatantly obvious he was back...and HD and Co would sniff him out like Dirt digging through his neighbors trash for used panties...

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best of luck Heatwave, although you probably shouldn't have posted that publicly

Expect people to have an avatar of your mother shortly

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best of luck Heatwave, although you probably shouldn't have posted that publicly

Expect people to have an avatar of your mother shortly

bitter much?

let it go

its not your fault, son

its-not-your-fault.jpg

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Buccs. This piece of shit is lying through his teeth

I actually voiced my support for him and against his banning

He had me banned because he's a faggot that was taking his ball and goin home, and wanted to ruin it for everyone else

I own him and no way he was gonna get thrown off a site that I still existed on

That's the entire story, dont ever believe a proven liar

i remember the incident.....snoogy...you are a crybaby...you tried it here and they told you to pack it in your ass....unlike liberal ass mass..this place doesnt cater to minorities....eventually if you dont stop being a bitch....this place will swallow you up.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So Monday then?

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope everything works out okay Pete...

Anybody got that K2/Zombie ad on the bottom of their page? It's awesome...

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The prons message board is good too. You can do anything there except post nudies during work hours. Actually, you can even do that, but it is discouraged. Bootmills got fired because he opened a NSFW picture and one of his co-workers saw it.

Anyway, this is the website: Forum - Login

members include wahoosam (Tigers), proto (Fraudkees*), bobby (Cubs), rfm (Fraudkees*), , panthersphan (Fraudkees*), abacab (Red Sox), mell (Red Sox), ferretti (Fraudkees*), Self (Kansas City Mariners), btownboy (Red Sox, McCombe (White Sox), Lemmi (Cubs/White Sox)

Permalinked. I'm too lazy to join it as interesting as that lineup sounds. But if I ever get banned from here, I'll head over.

abacab? Man that's some old school shit