• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Day 1: Jacoby swipes Sox record 5 bases, Yankees freefall continues

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask Dusty about an injury he had leaked, and he'll pretend to be "visibly upset" about it so that he looks tough playing through injury

Ask Jeter about an injury, and he'll shrug and say "what injury?"

you mean the one he got mad about a few weeks back?

like visibly angry..."what ankle"?

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So any rational opinions on what happens in the Bronx this weekend?

Besides the crime

Several green card holders will piss on a subway.

A horde of hungry rats will gnaw on the legs of some crack whore's baby

Mets fans will still be laughing at Fraudkee* fans

He Who's Name We Shall Not Speak will still be enraged and reading tons of legal literature pertaining to rights to sue a message board owner.

The Warriors will make it all the way through the Bronx but they will get hurt upon entering Fraudkee* Stadium.

Andrew28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally unbanned!

This site is ridiculous...I got banned for posting a **** pic but it's perfectly acceptable to post an emoticon of a smiley face swallowing loads?

Hypocritical much?

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he didn;t come out with dirt...and refused to discuss beyond one short statement about how he wasn't going to discuss it...

If you have an injury to your hands and wrists..the last thing in the world you want to do is let everyone know about it...especially opposing pitchers...

Feel free to ignore this to hang onto you ignorant theory, because I made fun of Mike Francessa...:laugh3:

Seriously, Dirt is ridiculous today

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all I did was report your posts. You got yourself bannd.

Fucking narc.

Absolute top of the Gay list: Running to Admin and reporting another regular participant in the daily thread. You can argue with them. You can hate them. But you should never, never, report them. That has to be a code for us, otherwise, this thread is pointless.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ, you took one post about hockey ratings and have been kissing and shutting for 90 minutes.... Change your tampon... And read your signature...

What's this guy talking about

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking narc.

Absolute top of the Gay list: Running to Admin and reporting another regular participant in the daily thread. You can argue with them. You can hate them. But you should never, never, report them. That has to be a code for us, otherwise, this thread is pointless.

With very rare excepts that relate to monetary issues (i'm a joo afterall), it's nearly impossible for anyone to get banned without someone exhbiting gay/black faggotry somewhere along the way

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking narc.

word self

I'm embarrassed he's one of ours. Always gave him the benefit of the doubt but fuck that shit.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking narc.

word

reporting posts here = super duper gay

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my first communion priest was one of the first priests to be tried for raping kids (tom texzar)

no, i wasnt diddled

this girl tho...kelly...she has 2 kids now, both girls. this music teacher (my brother had him in highschool early in his career) was a typical predator...people ignored the signs.

that guys asshole is gonna be hamburger

This guy is from Scotland. He's going to do time here and then, if he survives, will be deported upon finishing his sentence. But, in Washington State, molesters are put in with the general prison population (some states put them in with white collar criminals, to protect them. Apparently prisoners hate child molesters). So, he may not survive to complete his sentence.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whens pedroias press conference about his thumb?