• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Day 1: Jacoby swipes Sox record 5 bases, Yankees freefall continues

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why come out with I at all?

Because he's all about the drama, and it's been his life's mission to try to prove he's tougher than everyone else because he's the size of an olive

He said nothing about it. Publicly anyway.When it did come out he said it was nothing... You're being irrational. Stop it

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why come out with I at all?

Because he's all about the drama, and it's been his life's mission to try to prove he's tougher than everyone else because he's the size of an olive

he didn;t come out with dirt...and refused to discuss beyond one short statement about how he wasn't going to discuss it...

If you have an injury to your hands and wrists..the last thing in the world you want to do is let everyone know about it...especially opposing pitchers...

Feel free to ignore this to hang onto you ignorant theory, because I made fun of Mike Francessa...:laugh3:

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Durability issue is already cropping up....

Talent has never been an issue...durability? Well..the guy just missed a week for falling asleep with his kid in his arms...

:wtf2:

Talent has never been an issue? LOL. He had a 4.56 ERA last year. His talent was an issue all year long last year.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've got to understand, he's just not the same without Pickles...

Dude's going through some shit...

We all miss Pickles. Some of us just handle it better. Me I stare at the pic of him on my wall and remember the good times and count the days till we're together again.

Dirt gets livid

Boston>>>Ny

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talent has never been an issue? LOL. He had a 4.56 ERA last year. His talent was an issue all year long last year.

Bobby Vs fault

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stealing bases when the game is out of reach > not much

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
did you guys know that dustin pedroia represents

the lollipop guild....the lollipop guild....the lollipop guild......and he wishes to welcome you to munchkin land

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he didn;t come out with dirt...and refused to discuss beyond one short statement about how he wasn't going to discuss it...

If you have an injury to your hands and wrists..the last thing in the world you want to do is let everyone know about it...especially opposing pitchers...

Feel free to ignore this to hang onto you ignorant theory, because I made fun of Mike Francessa...:laugh3:[/

He leaks the injury

You don't think 90% of baseball deals with some nagging shot that we never know about?

We just always happen to know about whats irking Dusty

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stealing bases when the game is out of reach > not much

Isn't that one of the "unwritten" rules in baseball? Or is it allowed since he was going for a record?

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

Feel free to ignore this to hang onto you ignorant theory, because I made fun of Mike Francessa...:laugh3:[/

He leaks the injury

You don't think 90% of baseball deals with some nagging shot that we never know about?

We just always happen to know about whats irking Dusty

...like a lacerated vagina

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a girl i dated in highschool finally got justice for her little girl...

nice to see

zig knows leicester, its also my home town

Former Leicester teacher gets 10-13 years for sex assault - Worcester Telegram & Gazette - telegram.com

WORCESTER — Prosecutor Courtney Sans said she knew former Leicester Middle School teacher David A. Gilman would say through his lawyer that he is a good man.

But the prosecutor said the 44-year-old convicted of raping a former student demonstrated only one thing.

“What Mr. Gilman has shown us is he is a good predator,” Ms. Sans said before Mr. Gilman’s sentencing in Worcester Superior Court. “He’s good at preying upon the insecurities of children for his own personal satisfaction.”

Judge Peter B. Krupp sentenced Mr. Gilman Thursday to four concurrent terms of 10-13 years in prison for the sexual assault on his then 12-year-old student.

A jury found Mr. Gilman guilty last week of child r*pe aggravated by age difference and three counts of indecent assault and battery on a child by a mandated reporter.

The sexual assaults occurred at various times from Oct. 30, 2009, to on or about Dec. 14, 2009, at the school where Mr. Gilman had worked for 15 years.

The former teacher, a Brookfield resident, apologized to the victim and her family.

Mr. Gilman’s lawyer, Michael G. Cashman, said his client was dealing with alcohol issues at the time of the r*pe.

The victim, now 16, testified during the weeklong trial that Mr. Gilman, who was her music teacher, kissed and fondled her and engaged in unnatural sexual intercourse with her on school grounds. She said the assaults occurred in a music room and band room at the middle school.

There were also Facebook conversations of a sexual nature.

“The past four years have been the hardest emotionally, physically and mentally on our family,” the victim’s mother said in a statement read by the assistant district attorney. “He skillfully manipulated her. Please do not show leniency to David Gilman as he certainly never did to my daughter.”

The mother described a scared young and impressionable girl who was preyed upon by someone she trusted. The ordeal left the victim with deep scars, the mother said.

“A monster who sexually assaults children should never be let loose in society,” the mother said in the statement.

Ms. Sans said Mr. Gilman took advantage of a vulnerable victim and abused his position.

Mr. Cashman said his client changed since this case began. He said Mr. Gilman became a better father, husband and has not used alcohol for years. Mr. Cashman said alcohol played a role in the case and his client’s thinking.

The victim’s family members filled a couple of rows in the courtroom. Mr. Gilman’s wife and family sat on the other side of the courtroom.

“Your honor, I regret anything that has happened and I sincerely wish I could take back and I would like to apologize to the family for any harm I have caused,” Mr. Gilman said.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last year?

Here's the breakdown...he misses the 2nd half of 2011 with an injury...starts of 2012 with a 9+ ERA over his 1st 6 starts...

Over his next 25 starts? 3.19 ERA...ERA is a finicky stat that if you are brutally bad over a short stretch? It can have dramatic consequences to the year end line...

Again..talent wasn't the issue...coming back from missing half a season was...AKA "durability"

You'll dismiss all of this...I realize it was a waste of time...but facts are facts...he's the quintessential "great when healthy" guy...

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
, as reported by the Los Angeles Times, that Beckett's career may be over.

"Any time something like that happens to your arm or you start losing feeling and stuff . . . you think about [retirement] for sure," Beckett, who is on the disabled list after four to five weeks of numbness in the fingers on his right hand, told the Times. "I don't really want to think like that right now. I want to think about figuring out a way to deal with this."

Beckett worried his career may be over | Comcast SportsNet - CSNNE.com

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't that one of the "unwritten" rules in baseball? Or is it allowed since he was going for a record?

In that ballpark, I can't blame the Red Sox for trying to pile on

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Any time something like that happens to your arm or you start losing feeling and stuff . . . you think about [retirement] for sure," Beckett, who is on the disabled list after four to five weeks of numbness in the fingers on his right hand, told the Times. "I don't really want to think like that right now. I want to think about figuring out a way to deal with this."

:laugh3: have some chicken and a few buds

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning all, sorry I am late... had the cleaning crew here taking care of my chairs - if I don't supervise those scumbags, I don't get the second coat of armor all on my chairs!

I am in and out all day, can someone text me if I miss anything that happens!!!!!

If you want to make fun of Francesca, download the O&A podcast...they paly a bunch of the Fracesca prank calls.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd love to see him be the first guy taken to court by MLB

He retired years ago, and kept cashing his paychecks

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that ballpark, I can't blame the Red Sox for trying to pile on

I have no idea what Pickles sees in you...

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was banned by the biggest faggot around for 4 months on CBS for no reason, so I'm sensitive to that gay shit

all I did was report your posts. You got yourself bannd.