• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Day 1: Jacoby swipes Sox record 5 bases, Yankees freefall continues

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking narc.

Absolute top of the Gay list: Running to Admin and reporting another regular participant in the daily thread. You can argue with them. You can hate them. But you should never, never, report them. That has to be a code for us, otherwise, this thread is pointless.

agreed. But please see the part where I was banned first. And how dirty had a field day making fun of me over it. Like I said he could do it out but he can't take it.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a chance to read through yesterdays thread after getting the heave-ho......

I see that Rock accused me of just about everything all the way back to the Nixon administration.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see that Rock accused me of just about everything all the way back to the Nixon administration.

cereal said i could

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
welcome back

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah but to be fair I had been banned first. And dirt looked it up like a mother f***** that I had gotten band had a lot of fun cracking jokes me over it. So I said okay you want to make jokes because you know got me banned fine here's what it's like I clicked report post on a few of his most recent vogue arities and buy the book but a bad but a big he was banned too. And he threw the biggest fit of all time over it.dirt is the ultimate you can dish it out but you can't take it guy.

Not an excuse. If Dirt reported you then he's as big of a narc/fag as you are. But, I have a hard believing Dirt would report anyone. He doesn't allow his emotions to control his actions in here.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stop acting like you were so innocent during the Eisenhower years

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
"Heatsmomstumor"

Here's an avatar suggestion:

images

jesus christ....vultures....heat..i honestly hope everything is ok with you and your mom

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You bastard...had you just stopped meddling with things we'd have won Viet Nam...

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The prons message board is good too. You can do anything there except post nudies during work hours. Actually, you can even do that, but it is discouraged. Bootmills got fired because he opened a NSFW picture and one of his co-workers saw it.

Anyway, this is the website: Forum - Login

members include wahoosam (Tigers), proto (Fraudkees*), bobby (Cubs), rfm (Fraudkees*), , panthersphan (Fraudkees*), abacab (Red Sox), mell (Red Sox), ferretti (Fraudkees*), Self (Kansas City Mariners), btownboy (Red Sox, McCombe (White Sox), Lemmi (Cubs/White Sox)

Fuck if they don't want blood type and telephone number over there...

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanx for the well wishes fellas. I still hate your teams. But gotta go. Have a good weekend

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not an excuse. If Dirt reported you then he's as big of a narc/fag as you are. But, I have a hard believing Dirt would report anyone. He doesn't allow his emotions to control his actions in here.

"he laughed at me...so I reported him...but I'm not a fag...cuz I got banned first!!!"

~ fags

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

B_lake, that you on the right?

soul-train-afro-o.gif

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
word

reporting posts here = super duper gay

this is fantastic coming from the guy who literally threw a block party yesterday to celebrate a banning. You literally picked up your phone and texted people in other states to alert them that someone had been banned in celebration. Good god dude you are so fake...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The prons message board is good too. You can do anything there except post nudies during work hours. Actually, you can even do that, but it is discouraged. Bootmills got fired because he opened a NSFW picture and one of his co-workers saw it.

Anyway, this is the website: Forum - Login

members include wahoosam (Tigers), proto (Fraudkees*), bobby (Cubs), rfm (Fraudkees*), , panthersphan (Fraudkees*), abacab (Red Sox), mell (Red Sox), ferretti (Fraudkees*), Self (Kansas City Mariners), btownboy (Red Sox, McCombe (White Sox), Lemmi (Cubs/White Sox)

You serious?

Bobby? Proto? Abacab? I remember that dude, holy shit

Is this true ?