• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DAVID IRVING

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for the record, which one was it yesterday? Did he have an "injury" or a personal problem?

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So will we get to see David Irving in the playoff game or does he have a personal matter to attend to?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So will we get to see David Irving in the playoff game or does he have a personal matter to attend to?
I don't think we ever see Irving in a Cowboy uniform again. It's Too bad. He has All Pro type talent but just another drama queen with non-stop issues. I would prefer if the team just cut him at this point. Why pay him or give him a roster spot and stating it's because of the ankle is just silly. If you need to go to rehab, go to rehab. Otherwise play or go home.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we ever see Irving in a Cowboy uniform again. It's Too bad. He has All Pro type talent but just another drama queen with non-stop issues. I would prefer if the team just cut him at this point. Why pay him or give him a roster spot and stating it's because of the ankle is just silly. If you need to go to rehab, go to rehab. Otherwise play or go home.
He wanted a big contract, didn't get it, and now he is making a ''business decision''. I don't care if we ever see him on the field again

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's ruled out with an ankle injury...not a personal matter to attend to.

He's had an ankle injury for about 10 weeks. He must have broke it. Athletes usually get healthy a lot faster than a regular person. Unless he broke it, how the heck is it taking so long to heal.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who exactly would give Irving a big contract? Last season he had the worst concussion of all time and missed several games. Then the worst ankle sprain of all time this season. The dude just shows no commitment to his job

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's had an ankle injury for about 10 weeks. He must have broke it. Athletes usually get healthy a lot faster than a regular person. Unless he broke it, how the heck is it taking so long to heal.
Irving is a younger player. That ankle should have been ok long ago.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another one of may calls was wrong? ...Shocking.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wanted a big contract, didn't get it, and now he is making a ''business decision''. I don't care if we ever see him on the field again

That “business decision” is going to cost him millions down the road. No team is going to give him a contract like the one he would have received if he weren’t a borderline train wreck.

Veterans minimum is all he’s going to get until he proves teams can rely on him. And truthfully - if the Cowboys wanted to give him that type of contract for a year with heavy incentives based on playing time, I’d be willing to go there. No question the guy can contribute when he’s on the field. I just want him on the field.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That “business decision” is going to cost him millions down the road. No team is going to give him a contract like the one he would have received if he weren’t a borderline train wreck.

Veterans minimum is all he’s going to get until he proves teams can rely on him. And truthfully - if the Cowboys wanted to give him that type of contract for a year with heavy incentives based on playing time, I’d be willing to go there. No question the guy can contribute when he’s on the field. I just want him on the field.
He won't get what he would have, but he'll get more than the VM, just a shorter term than he wants. I hope we let him walk. If he can't suit up for a playoff game, if there's always the risk of a drug hit, if an ankle sprain has the same effect as a torn ACL, let him walk, we have plenty of good players we need to pay instead

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like Irving’s potential and that and $6 will get you a banana muffin and a coffee at Dunkin Donuts. Irving has been making bad decisions since college and it has cost him lifetime security for himself and his family. Most all men or women have had a crazzzzy X. The difference is knowing when to cut bait. The first lesson I preached to youngun’s is never ever have a relationship with CRAZY let alone have children with crazy. And that’s just the start.
Poor decisions are to learned from not rinsed and repeated with different expected results.All of us have made mistakes some big some small the sane among us don’t repeat those mistakes over and over.
It’s time to cut bait on Irving and move on he is just like Rolando McClain tons of talent but a head case.
Good luck David I’m done . How about you Jerry you had enough yet ?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Irving missed mandatory drug tests and wont be playing anytime soon. This really should not be a surprise to anyone. He reminds me so much of rolando McClain. Great talent but an idiot

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well David has done it again. Enough is enough. Cut him and let someone else pick up the drug suspension.